My HFX Problem

I dont think that they have any office in Dubai, I saw Bahrain office number on their website.....

The Bahrain number is a virtual number which you can get through any IP telecommunication company
The only office they got is in Israel.

Their Live Chat always off and guys my suggestion is stay away from this company may be this web get off soon !!!!!

Scan10012.jpgScan10013.jpgScan10014.jpg,

I have tried so much in trying to retrieve my money from "HFX" without luck. I tried emailing the Bank involved "Standard Chartered" by sending them emails, unfortunately, no response received from SC
(would appreciate some help in contacting the bank fraud Unit. AttachedScan10015.jpg are the wire transfers to an account they have setup as "TOP MARKETING CO LTD" (Unsure if is really a company based in Dubai.UAE and what is the relation between them and HFX).

Currently, pursuing both companies through the interpol unit. From preliminary investigations we have found the real names that so called "brokers" hide behind are.

Fake Name Real Name

Fahad Abdulla - Yousef Atrash

Shadly Onalla - Roni Onalla

The owner of HFX is Shaol Robin.

I have asked them (HFX) over an over to give me my money back without success. I ask them, and i know that they are watching this thread to give me my money back, otherwise i will pursue my case against
them and take them to the dooms of Jail and lawsuits!

I have sent them many emails and never received a response from them.

Thanks,

Turki
Scan10015.jpg

This company's many victims and it is impossible that there will be benefited them

Practicing swindlers from Tel Aviv, capital of Israel, and they have fake licenses

They also claim that their headquarters in Britain, this is nonsense and lies

Turki filed a Traders Court Case. If they ignore this one and it results in a guilty vote, I think that will be the last step to a scam finding.

Back