My problem with TixFx

Joseph_s

Recruit
Hello,
My name is Joseph Solomons, I invested money in Tixfx.com 2 months ago, my account was growing and as well I received 100% bonus from them. I made some profits and asked for withdrawal. First they told me I could not because of the bonus volume i did not reach, so according to the agreement Unless I wont reach the volume I could only withdraw the money i invested which was 200$.
I asked for second withdrawal about 200$ which i really need as soon as possible, they called me tried not to withdraw to continue trading with them i rejected cause i need it urgently and even they are not sending me back my initial investment which is 200$.
YOU ARE SCAMMERS, YOU DON'T KEEP YOUR WORDS. I NEED THIS MONEY VERY URGENTLY I EVEN EXPLAINED YOU GUYS BUT YOU DONT CARE.
send me my money back asap!!!!

Guys dont invest money in this company they are just bullshitting, finding any reason not to withdraw your money back. TIXFX you are the worse company ever.

regards,
Joseph Solomon Shongwe

If you deposited via credit card, contact your card's issuing bank's fraud or disputes department. Explain about the broken promise about being able to withdraw 200 and how the broker is now fraudulently refusing to provide the promised withdrawal service. Ask about a chargeback.

Back