Need help checking to see if my MetaTrader 4 is fraudulent

Uthansen

Recruit
I've been investing in a fund that uses MetaTrader 4 for reporting to the fund investors. A buddy of mine researched the scams of MetaTrader 4 and told me I need to double check that mine isn't showing fake trading data. Are there steps that you could recommend to me for checking my MetaTrader 4 to make sure the trades are real?

I've been investing in a fund that uses MetaTrader 4 for reporting to the fund investors. A buddy of mine researched the scams of MetaTrader 4 and told me I need to double check that mine isn't showing fake trading data. Are there steps that you could recommend to me for checking my MetaTrader 4 to make sure the trades are real?

i have heard that there are two books in Meta trader 1 is Book A & 2 is Book B on of these is not connected to the real time exchange ..
in india atleast there is a scamster & fake companies which are using this Platform & fooling people

i have heard that there are two books in Meta trader 1 is Book A & 2 is Book B on of these is not connected to the real time exchange ..
in india atleast there is a scamster & fake companies which are using this Platform & fooling people

Most brokers uses algorithm to identify your profitability %. If you had a higher win ratio, you will be automatically put into A-Book. Vice versa for traders with a low % win ratio. Having said that, the majority brokers adopt the A + B approach. None gave pure A-book. It is just a marketing gimmick to attract trader. Just like the "Pure ECN term".

On a side note, you can never find out. Why? If you were able to do so, other traders will and that their underlying motive will be revealed/exposed.

A Book, hum, remains a huge mystery or fiction :eek:
All can be rigged, price manipulated, fake failures ….quite a long list, how customers may be fooled.

.......the least is to monitor compare from different sources, and stick to the main longtime regulated brokerages

Back