New to trading and can't decide where to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddycaddy88

Recruit
Hello. My name is Dragos and I recently decided to try trading.

Until now I haven't actually started it, but I have spent a lot of time reading and documenting. Sadly, it only got me more confused...

I have a couple of questions:

1. Do you recommend practicing with a demo account until I feel comfortable enough? Many people say demo accounts can do you more harm when you go live...

2. What's best to choose at the start: crypto trading or Forex?

Hello. My name is Dragos and I recently decided to try trading.

Until now I haven't actually started it, but I have spent a lot of time reading and documenting. Sadly, it only got me more confused...

I have a couple of questions:

1. Do you recommend practicing with a demo account until I feel comfortable enough? Many people say demo accounts can do you more harm when you go live...

2. What's best to choose at the start: crypto trading or Forex?

Demo trading is key to enter the Trading house. It will let you practice before you make your self into live market with virtual money. And I`ll suggest you to go with Forex market :)

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Every trader who is new to this platform and never decided from where to take a start. Then they should have to start with a demo account. This demo account makes them able to learn about how to do a trade on a forex market. This will also helps them to know about how to develop a great strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back