NordFX - SCAMMERS!

Dear Client,
The reason has already been indicated in the letter cited by you. The affiliate commission was canceled for breach of the Affiliate Agreement (see paragraph 4), respectively, the results of trading with funds credited erroneously/wrongfully were canceled as well. Moreover, we did you a favour and returned to you the deposit that you had lost as a result of unsuccessful trading before you became a “partner”.

How were "real" trades cancelled after the fact? If the trades were performed and it wasn't due to some errant pricing (in which all clients trading at that time would have been affected equally), then how can the trades be cancelled?

Cancelling the affiliate commission that was deposited (whether legitimate or not) would not negate the trades performed with the deposit. They are two separate things.

It's interesting how [bucketshops] renege so often whenever it pleases them. My advice is to deal with transparent counterparties.

How were "real" trades cancelled after the fact? If the trades were performed and it wasn't due to some errant pricing (in which all clients trading at that time would have been affected equally), then how can the trades be cancelled?

Cancelling the affiliate commission that was deposited (whether legitimate or not) would not negate the trades performed with the deposit. They are two separate things.

It's interesting how [bucketshops] renege so often whenever it pleases them. My advice is to deal with transparent counterparties.
Just NordFX is russian "kitchen quotations"....just scam

Stan, 2 months no answer from you.
I patiently waited for at least some answer.
In this regard, I am forced to proceed to formal proceedings with your scam broker at all sites, where I will find this opportunity.

Stan, 2 months no answer from you.
I patiently waited for at least some answer.
In this regard, I am forced to proceed to formal proceedings with your scam broker at all sites, where I will find this opportunity.

Dear Client,
According to p.4.13 of the Affiliate Agreement (https://nordfxpartners.com/download/1550499385/IB_Agreement_ENG.pdf), "the Partner cannot refer those clients whose trading goal is to generate the largest possible Partner commission. [...] In case a referred client is discovered to be using a strategy geared towards generation the largest possible Partner commission, such client will be removed from the Partner's list of referred clients."
And according to p.4.14, "In case of a violation by the Partner of Paragraphs 4.10 – 4.13 of the present Agreement, the Company reserves the right to annul a credited commission as well as to terminate the Affiliate Agreement unilaterally", which has been done in your case.
For us to be able to explain the eligibility of our decision to p. 4.13 and 4.14 it is necessary that you publish full statements of your partner account 1257014 and of the account of the client referred by you 1258047.

Dear Client,
According to p.4.13 of the Affiliate Agreement (https://nordfxpartners.com/download/1550499385/IB_Agreement_ENG.pdf), "the Partner cannot refer those clients whose trading goal is to generate the largest possible Partner commission. [...] In case a referred client is discovered to be using a strategy geared towards generation the largest possible Partner commission, such client will be removed from the Partner's list of referred clients."
And according to p.4.14, "In case of a violation by the Partner of Paragraphs 4.10 – 4.13 of the present Agreement, the Company reserves the right to annul a credited commission as well as to terminate the Affiliate Agreement unilaterally", which has been done in your case.
For us to be able to explain the eligibility of our decision to p. 4.13 and 4.14 it is necessary that you publish full statements of your partner account 1257014 and of the account of the client referred by you 1258047.
Stan, do you read what you write?

You are so confused about wanting to deceive the client that you do not notice that you are writing nonsense.

1) What does it mean "a client geared towards the largest possible partner commission" ??

These are probably big lots? Or maybe a large amount of trade? First, what's wrong with that? And secondly, how do I know what strategy the trader uses, who I have attracted, recommending your scam broker. Moreover, I can not affect it. Each trader chooses how to trade and for what amount. For me, of course, it is better when my referral trade in large lots. It should also be profitable for you, provided that you receive a commission from the trader’s transactions, and withdraw the transactions to the exchange. But it seems you don't do that.

2) You ask me to provide a full statements of my account and my referral account! Firstly, where can I get statements of another trader??? And secondly, regarding my statements: you yourself know perfectly well that you have blocked my account and I do not have the opportunity to publish out the full statements from my account. What I already wrote above in this thread.

In addition, I am absolutely sure that you have such a technical opportunity. And what's stopping you to see for yourself?

The conclusion from this is only one. You are scammers !!! By any means trying not to give the client his profit.

As I said, I will be everywhere I can describe how you stole my money. So that as many traders as possible know that you are thieves.

Dear Client,
Stan you slow team ***,give her money!

Back