NOT Resolved - www.instantpip.com

We were in profit for last 6 month but We had few bad trades in month of May 2013, due to which Instantpip have replaced their traders. If you check our performance from last 2 weeks, we are consistently in profit. We will make sure that our traders trades only with strategy which has stoploss included.
Client having issues can directly come to live chat and talk to our executives to resolve their issues. We will not entertain any client who uses abusive language to our support team and than come to forums to post their false reviews.

1) We don't auto deduct money for subscription. client has make a custom order every month.
2) We knows about the reputation of FPA and none of our executive had comment anything about FPA to any client. But if client uses abusive language than it is not possible for us to entertain such client. We will surely suspends their account.
3) We have Myfxbook.com account and it is visible to all our clients.
4) Having any month in loss does not make instantpip a scam. You can say we haven't performed that month but cannot say we are scam.

Last edited:
Mr Zakirussen,

You had a account with Hotforex. Hotforex had a rule that If your equity goes below your bonus than Bonus will be wiped out of your account. You had 100% bonus and your account size was between 1000 to 1200. You have not informed us that you have 100% bonus on your account due to which lot size setup for your account was incorrect. Also as per your discussion with our support team, We are willing to give you 2 month extension of service and refund of your amount.

Thanks.

instantpip.com

First, Having few loss for one Month does not make instantpip scam. Client who are complaining were the one who praises us in past.

Some of the trades executed by our traders are based on fundamentals and Traders know the mid term direction of currencies so this trades were executed without SL. But Now InstantPiP has replaced their traders and made a strict guideline to trade only with strategy includes SL.

We agree some trades may not have executed on our client account as our traders do trades on news events and during this time every broker reacts differently. some broker takes the trades some do not. some client had a losing trade and some had winning trades. It is because of broker slippage or widening of spreads or stoplevels. We have a option for client to disable news trades in our EA if they wish to do it.

If client want to confirm that whether the trades are executed by instantpip or not, Please the check the comment for trades, it should have "AutoBuyTrade" or "AutoSellTrade". If you do not see such comment than we have not executed your trades. We do not have your trading userID and Password so it is not possible for us to place any other trades.

We are not affiliated with any broker. We have tested hotforex for news trading and they perform lot better than other broker so we have it on our recommendation list. But it is not only the broker we recommend. there are many brokers like FXCM UK, ALPARI UK, UGFX, NORDFX, ROBOFOREX etc

If any of the client have any issues with instantpip, They can talk to our support executives and resolves all their issues. We will be happy to give two month extension to our old clients and test this on their demo account.

We are also planing to give three day free trial to all users to check our trade performance.

Remember Forex is not for everyone. Please read the risk declaimer before investing in such market

I'm glad to hear that InstantPip doesn't do automated billing.

This does leave the issue of a promise to ALWAYS use a SL vs not putting a SL on some trades. It looks to me like this may have been corrected, but that does not cover the incident where the promise appears to have been broken.

Hello,
Zakir already had a word with Instant Pip Management and his subscription amount will be refunded. . As instantpip promises if any client is not happy with services due to any reason then can go for money back of their subscription amount. Instant Pip has made great profit in this month of June through their unique strategy and same can be viewed in fxbook link which is updated daily on Instant Pip Blog. Instant Pip is going to start free 5 days trial of their trade copier to all which will be a unique kind of promotion and it will highlight their excellent strategies to all. All new users can definitely come on live chat or Skype support for this offer. Wishing you all the best.

No that's not true, I haven't accepted 100% bonus from hotforex. I deposited euro 500 and added 75 as bonus = 575. So don't try to misguide a user of FPA. Regarding lot size, instantpip has taken responsibility to manage all things of my account so it was a hands free of my side.

I had a chat with instantpip promised me to recover my total lost soon. He also gonna refund my subscription fees $110. I did trust him hope outcome will be better. I decide to close this thread as resolved.
I am grateful to FPA and all other members who had posted their comments here.
Many thanks.

A guy from instantpip.com Mr Rehaan has promised me to recover my whole lost and refund me $110 as subscription fee in order to reomove thread from FPA, I trusted him and did as he said but since so far he stopped to trade my demo account and haven't been refunded yet to me. Once again instantpip has cheated me. They are real fraud. I have deeply hurt because Rehaan had voice talked me 3-4 times on skype and many time chatted too to convince me. Three months passed but not a single promise being fulfil by instantpip,Rehaan and Aayan. They even not being replied my many emails and skype messages. I have been trapped and made me fooled so am very disappointed. This isn't just matter of money but it's a matter of principal, faith,sincerity and honesty. So many people have got already complaints against them. They have disturbed many people's personal life. They are dishonest, heartless and huge scam.

This is why one should NEVER call an issue resolved until the money has arrived.

Yo AsstMod! Can you please fix the thread title?

hopefully we get a clear solution soon. I mean this issue has been going on for a while now, the longer it goes unresolved the worst it might be for the service :)

Back