• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGbinary

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Helipilot. Thanks for the reply. I must say I am shocked at the amount they are ripping you off! $200 000 equates to about ZAR 2 000 000, a fortune by any standard! My name is Joseph Solomon and I am in Durban, on the east coast of South Africa. Yes the idea is to warn potential victims of the dangers of joining up with NRGbinary and try and put them (NRGbinary), out of business, but they will probably spring up under another name. When I was still on good terms with my account manager, Richard Gibson, he said that when he sees his loved ones, doing what he does makes it all worthwhile. At that time I was not aware he was as rotten as he is. Unfortunately, the Universal Law is a Law, it cannot be changed, and the suffering will go down the family and stop when the law is fulfilled to the last iota. I have seen it happen in my life, and although I feel the person has repaid the misdeed, and the punishment is excessive, I was unable to stop it, and I did plead with the Universe to stop, but it continued even though the offending party, realising the cause, paid me back! Was it coincidence?

Yes, I have reported this to the FCA. They seem reluctant to do anything and point out that binary options constitutes gambling and therefore I should report the matter to the Gambling Board. However, I pointed out that their name suggests that they would be involved in the CONDUCT of all businesses involved in financial products. I am currently awaiting on their reply.
In the mean time you should go to Action Fraud | Report fraud and internet crime and open a fraud report.
my email address is solomonjo@axxess.co.za and let me know how far you have got.
Best of luck.

anybody knows if FCA is aware about their practice?

Dear Friends, I have had a promise from Mr. graham Lance to settle this claim of $275,000 as it still pending withdrawal in the NRG system. He promised to finalize the case by the end of last week. I am trying to contact him to get my money. I hope that he gets on this thread and give the feedback.

Other options are available including the VISA and Master Card reporting, but let's wait and see what they would like to do??

Good Day Pharaoh.
How would one go about doing that?
We need to do everything to close the net on this bunch! Bring them all to book and save a lot of people a lot of unhappiness, distress, and money!

Suing them in Israel also might be an option to consider.

A good lawyer is hard to find. There was an Israel lawyer here in the forums. He disappeared. :(

I keep hoping for some international law firm to realize that the FPA would be a great place to find clients.

I don't know about that. It would be too cumbersome and demand excessive resources, for a lawyer to tackle something like this. Probably that is why the lawyer 'disappeared'! LOL.

I have more updates on this company that I will reveal soon. A clear testimony on their part and a lousy way to negotiate. I will keep you posted in a week time if they do not refund me. Also, the visa company has already started on their case from other victims.

I understand you guys were busted by bad binary brokers but do you even attempt to do any due diligence about these companies? I trade for a living having to listen to some of these posts I see nothing but repeats of different crap brokers being trashed, how about some education on what brokers are ok to trade with? FPA needs a more balanced approach just complaining about bad brokers might help to keep people away but what if some of the people here want to actually make money from trading where do they go? Do any of you trade for a living, seems like an expensive gambling habit for some of you... So how about a list of companies that have good reps not just these no name no reputation brokers who if you spent anytime doing research on you would not open an account with in the first place...

Back