• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGbinary

I am having an issue with a company
Hey helipilot139.
Trust you are well.
I must say I was interested to read that Lance Graham had finally agreed to settle your claim/refund of $275 000 and refrained commenting until the transaction had been successfully concluded, but it would appear that that is not the case and your efforts have been further frustrated.
At the beginning we have tried to communicate in a civil and respectful manner with this 'company', but they are not deserving of respect or civility.
I would be interested in the update you might have of this 'company', but they are so low in my personal opinion, I doubt they could go lower.
They have probably go into "Unavailable, Unresponsive, No Reply" mode, where you can't get a reply or response from anyone!
As always good luck.

I have more updates on this company that I will reveal soon. A clear testimony on their part and a lousy way to negotiate. I will keep you posted in a week time if they do not refund me. Also, the visa company has already started on their case from other victims.

Hey LotzofBotz.
For me Binary Options was a NO-NO from the beginning and I stuck to CFD's, until someone sent me a video of Cristine, a busty, blonde, bimbo, who showed how easy it was to make winning binary trades and she was going to give us the trade set ups as she took them. She only made money if we made money, so it was not in her interest for us to lose money. All we had to do to join 'Binary Options With Cristine', (BOWC) was to sign up with one of two brokers, namely NRGbinary or LBinary, (Now I think this is one and the same company).
I chose NRGbinary, after reading about the 'company' on it's own website, and was sure they were above board. I basically thought that anyone providing financial products were registered and legal. Now I know better. Also according to Cristine and NRGbinary, they were warning us about other scam binary companies, highlighting their own crooked ways, to look out for. that gained my trust further. Then their managers phoned and were such great con artists, I even thanked God for introducing me to these people that were going to help me with profitable trades, that was not as tedious and difficult as CFD's.
Back to you; yes I would also like to trade for a living, and I am sure so would everyone who ventures into Forex. That is why we get into Forex, so we can make money, when we want, as we want and anywhere we want, plus we gain financial freedom and build up a nice retirement nest egg, but who would want to retire when you are a successful trader?
Yes, basically, the idea of exposing bucket shop brokers on Forex Peace Army is to make people aware as much as possible of the crap brokers, their methods and outcomes. So far in a month or two I have had in excess of 500 views, if 50% of them have been educated about bad binary brokers, then FPA is serving the world a great service, and saving a lot of people, unhappiness, time, misery and most of all their hard earned cash!
So about GOOD brokers! You trade for a living, so who do you use? Follow your suggestion and give us a list of brokers you consider GOOD. I for my part only use 2 for CFD;s/Forex brokers. These brokers are GOOD and are registered, and are NOT Wickey Wouse characters. They are Alpari (UK) and ETXCapital. ETXCapital has just recently set up a Binary Options Platform and have a number of other platforms for beginners to professional traders. They have biannual seminars in my country where you meet them face to face and can interrelate with them over anything that concerns you in trading. Give them a look-up!!
As always good luck!

QUOTE=LotzofBotz;165078]I understand you guys were busted by bad binary brokers but do you even attempt to do any due diligence about these companies? I trade for a living having to listen to some of these posts I see nothing but repeats of different crap brokers being trashed, how about some education on what brokers are ok to trade with? FPA needs a more balanced approach just complaining about bad brokers might help to keep people away but what if some of the people here want to actually make money from trading where do they go? Do any of you trade for a living, seems like an expensive gambling habit for some of you... So how about a list of companies that have good reps not just these no name no reputation brokers who if you spent anytime doing research on you would not open an account with in the first place...[/QUOTE]

Hello All
Mr. Lance assigned Ruby Jones to negotiate with me. I was under impression that they are serious. All I got so far is just asking me to throw more money and invest with promises that they will give credit and invest again for me. This is the 6th time that because the more money you invest means more damage. I declined that offer off course. Now, if they do not come back with a fair solution by Wednesday this week which is May 21, then I will pursue other options and it is up to them if they want to totally damage this company. I am sick and tired of broken promises and their unwillingness to settle this with me. The ball is in their court and Mr. Lance has been silent again!!

Hello All
Mr. Lance assigned Ruby Jones to negotiate with me. I was under impression that they are serious. All I got so far is just asking me to throw more money and invest with promises that they will give credit and invest again for me. This is the 6th time that because the more money you invest means more damage. I declined that offer off course. Now, if they do not come back with a fair solution by Wednesday this week which is May 21, then I will pursue other options and it is up to them if they want to totally damage this company. I am sick and tired of broken promises and their unwillingness to settle this with me. The ball is in their court and Mr. Lance has been silent again!!

WTF !!! They still dare to say this sentence "asking me to throw more money and invest with promises that they will give credit and invest again for me." Just wait till Wednesday and keep posted.

The FPA can't always know what's going on. There were some brokers with reputations which ranged from adequate to excellent that stopped processing withdrawals. Stick to well regulated brokers which have segregated accounts and your chances of having all your money disappear are greatly reduced. Even then, watch the reviews and any new complaint threads here about your broker. In some cases, like Crown Forex and PrimeForex, the first people who complained to the FPA were the only ones who got paid. People who waited got nothing.

In the case of binary options, the solution is simple. Don't deposit money with any of them.

Hello ForexPeaceArmy Chaps, What follows will be an update of my case with NRG.
Mr. Lance promised me in the below text of his email with a resolution which is past due already. I will just attach a copy of the account which is a very clear manipulation as follows:-

I have attached a snap shot of my account and how the $275,913 was transferred (withdrawn) from the account on 11 December 2013 with transaction #17166 and then deposited back with transaction # 27557 into my account on 31 March 2014 and with further request for me to withdraw the funds on April 2nd 2014

These transactions are very obvious and explains how my account reached closed to $ 3 Million US$. Any wise person would find it hard to believe how all this money could have been dissolved??

Ttansaction # Date & Time Amount in $ Status

17166 09:23 11/12/13 $275912.50 Approved Wallet1

27557 17:22 31/03/14 $275913.00 Approved Wallet1

27840 17:28 02/04/14 $275913.00 Approved Wallet1

Next post will be about a clear testimony of NRG headed by Mahmud Zidan of stealing the funds and giving another scam to offer me to deposit $50000 and again giving me credit of $200000 to invest and get my money back. This has been refused by me off course. If they can afford to give me $200000 in credit to invest it and give me my stolen money, then why do I have to deposit more money for the same??? I hope that Mr. Lance explain this to us!

Here is the promise of Mr. Lance

After a comprehensive investigation I have conducted regarding your specific case, I came to the conclusion that something is not right and very strange about your current account status. I am still not 100% sure if it is directly related to your account manager, the company (NRGbinary) or if it has to do with you in some way, shape or form. Further investigation on our behalf is required to be able to determine what is the source of this mistake.

I am hereby notifying you that your file has been transferred to NRGbinary’s middle eastern department manager that will be able to assist in this investigation. We would like to assure you that things will come back to what they were and that you will be getting your reimbursement within 14 business days. We would also like to guarantee that you will come out 100% satisfied from the end-result. After all, this is what we strive for with all of our clients and you are not an exception.

I would like to take advantage of this opportunity and personally thank you for your understanding of the situation.
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards,
Lance G.

And this is what they have tried to do. Again, just asking for more money, only to add an insult to injury!!

We have all suffered a great loss
NRG is eager to bring you back on track with hope to reimburses some of the funds
We intend to accomplish that by:
Creating a strategic portfolio account
1. The account will be monitored by our Top analyst

2. The Broker will guide and send Market reviews and Announcements

3. You will be able to Trade Cautiously with 30% of the account value (5 % higher than your request)

4. Broker will assist you in reaching the agreed LOTà Withdrawing funds

5. Broker will assist you with 20% of the account value, this is to ensure a balance and achievements of the chosen LOT

First and for most, please communicate to NRG CEO to approve and release at least 25% of the funds. This is because of the overwhelming debts that has accumulated on me with 2 heavy bank loans.

As I’ve committed to you on our conversation, I have managed negotiate these alternatives:
1. NRG will invest 200K Volume (80%~ of the valueà 55% higher than your request), once achieved 100K LOT you’ll be able to Withdrawal funds. With 1 ground rule not exceed bellow the 100K LOT. In this alternative your investment will sum up to 50K

2. NRG will invest 550K Volume (200%~of the value ), once achieved 250K LOT you’ll be able to Withdrawal funds. With 1 ground rule not exceed bellow the 250K LOT. In this alternative your investment will sum up to 100K

Please note that all of this is just playing games. I have all the snap shots of the MT4 that was manipulated when the account reached close to $3 Million only to put the account in a total hedge by opening crazy irresponsible and not approved transactions. This is what happened with other victims. I am really suspecious of the MT4 that they used and if you read my previous post, you will find that the withdraw of $279,000 on December to be used in the MT4 and was returned back to the regular binary options platform after achieving nearly $3 million but I was fooled by this hedging lies. For those who are puzzled how did the situation got to that point, I must say that beside they do not honor any withdrawal, they show you the increase of investment and the profits that are beyond imagination. In other words, they have a way to drag people.

More to come later if they are interested to resolve because they told me we want to settle it, but you have to go back to the Forexpeace army and tell them that things have been resolved. Well let's see. I have other viable options to get my money. I am just trying different things and they know, I will never quit, just as they will never quit getting new more victims. I certainly hope that this great organization stop their website and give them a warning to respect people and this industry.

Tell them it's resolved only when you walk into your bank and successfully withdraw your money that they've sent to your bank account.

Back