• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem NRGbinary

I am having an issue with a company
They use a Bank in Mauritius, their company is ALPHA MEDIA Group limited based in victoria, mahe, Seychelles. That is where they deposit all the money in Their published address for trading is in Cyprus. They also have an office in London

Good Day everyone. Wow, it took NRG 25 days to respond. Either they do not know me or were busy robbing other customers. Anyhow, a response is due. I just do not know how people can lie in public. Since my account was put in a total hedge when it was close to 3 Millions, no one bothered to call me at all or even respond to my calls. Even emails were totally ignored. Someone needs to go on a fact finding trip with me so I can show all my emails. Anyhow, to be accurate, I received one call about 10 days ago and do not be amazed, I was asked to deposit 50,000 to save my depleting account. in another attempt to steal more. The person told me that this is a market and we advise only people with extra cash that they do not need to trade!! When I told him I am a God fearing and that one day God will make it up for me and punish Mahmud Zidan, Ahamad Naser and Jihan Al zain who cheated me and other customers. This guy got emotional and said, I feel like giving you money from my pocket. I did not expect you to have strong religious ties.
Anyhow, I asked him to return my money back and he said, only if you deposit.
Well, I got them to call me back, but you know how? I just opened a different account with NRG and I asked for an English speaking person. Here is the surprize! When I asked Allan and also Mark to guide me to the CEO or president of NRG, they told me that this is classified information and cannot be disclosed. The Arabic trading section tracked me down and stopped my emails and also stopped Mark from talking to me.
O' by the way. talking about credit. please know that Mahmoud Zidan and his group use the credit to catch victims. Do you know I was offered $410,000 in credit. I have the receipt for only $110,000 but the other $300,000 is on an email that I can share it with anyone. It is important to note that NRG does not and is not allowed to issue credit to customers. Only bounces.
Lance said and I quote " He (Mr. AlAboud) also received trading signals by mail, help with his personal account, help with his trading account in a different company/broker, all for FREE!"

I have never put my hand on the account. This is a managed account and mahmud zidan has always made the deals. By the way, I will share with you the latest and greatest screen shots of the MT4 which I have no control over, even many times I tried to close positions and I was declined!
You want more, Lance, O'K.
"The client (Mr. AlAboud) was offered to withdraw funds from his account at least twice if not more. However, he was never interested in doing so"

I just find it hard for anyone to believe this big lie. I swear to God, I was never given the opportunity to withdraw any money, on the contrary, every time I want to withdraw, mahmud immediately open hilarious positions and ask me to wait or deposit money to get me out of the disaster that he caused.
I was never offered any training. By the way, one of us have to prove that he is right, So I challenge you and I am willing to offer you $10,000 now to prove what you said in writing or in any phone recording was correct!
"Mr. AlAboud ended up doubling his account X10, which is a very dangerous situation to be in, at least from NRGbinary's point of view"

Another big lie. how can I do this, if I do not have access to the account. If I told zidan to do this, please prove it.
"Since that point in time, we have been continuously receiving phone threats that say that if we won’t bring him back all of his money, he will submit cases against us in different online forums and will use them against us intentionally"
This is a nice one! how can I establish communication if they do not answer calls or emails. By the way, all emails that I sent to mahmoud zidan, jihan zain, and wasim never even had an offensive language. I can prove it. All I said in my emails is that what they are doing is bad and to have fear from GOD. They know it, yes.
I am really sorry for this long reply, but I had to. what goes around, comes around. I have to tell you that NRG victims are communicating with each other now. One of my friend lost $90,000 and you will see him soon at the forex army. The poor guy lost all $90,000 in less than 10 minutes. The other victim who posted already lost $20,000.Well my investment was over $200,000 and I think that NRG would not dare to eat up $2,870,000 quickly. I am down to $200,000 and sure that by next week my account with MT4 will be zero if not negative! In a nutshell, my account will go from approximately $3 million to ZERO in a month time.
Mahmud

I do not have access for the MT4 and can not close the transaction. can you fix that?

Thanks

Also you agreed with Mr. Wasim that we transfer 25k from Account Number 10315 to your account number 10152.

And the company will add Assistant credit to you with 300k (no depose needed).

There was no signed agreement. They always transfer the funds from the NRGbinary platform to the MT4 without permission. The MT4 gives them the chance to manipulate your account and put your account in a hedge situation so they ask you for more deposits and they give you credit which is against the company's rules. As you well know, companies usually give bounce not credit.

Well, When I checked my account today, I had the feeling of visiting someone at the hospital on his last day in life. Just wanted to share with you how could NRG turn over $3000,000 to Zero in less than 2 months. All the transactions that you see were opened by Mahmud Zidan himself without my permission and without allowing me to use the MT4 to buy or sell. They just left the account eats itself up. Take a look before they account goes to $0

Image attached

There was no signed agreement. They always transfer the funds from the NRGbinary platform to the MT4 without permission. The MT4 gives them the chance to manipulate your account and put your account in a hedge situation so they ask you for more deposits and they give you credit which is against the company's rules. As you well know, companies usually give bounce not credit.

Case Update with NRG

please see the attachment which is the last image of my account from $3 Millions to $19000 how could this happen??

Attachments

• last one.jpg
    last one.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 19
Hello,
The difference between Stating Facts and Telling Lies does not require a genius and it is a no brainer. See how NRG unlawfully turn $3 Million Dollars for an investor to having him in debit in less than 2 months. Mahmud Zidan is the senior broker and he has been giving credit of over $200,000 and I have the evidence( one is attached) This is against the company's policy. To my understanding only bonuses are given and not credit. By the way they give the credit and ask you to pay money as a charge and you ended up loosing everything. This credit is basically the bait by which they fish for victims. Do not trust them when they say I made myself loose, simply because I had never had any permission to open or close any positions since the start with them back in October 2013. Mahmud Zidan does not seek your permission to open or close either. unnamed.jpgprofit.jpgView attachment NRGbinary.pdfbank.jpg

Hello.

A list of NRGbinary Victims

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.nrgbinary.com

LIST OF NRGBINARY VICTIMS IN THE NET

Kashif Jawed, Mississauga, Canada 2014-03-16 $3040
Tri, Sai Gon, Viet Nam 2014-03-05 $ 16000
Adel, Hofuf, Saudi Arabia 2014-01-01 $217000
Moeen, Islamabad, Pakistan 2014-01-21 $14000
Anthony, NH, USA 2014-01-15 $?????
FAW du Plessis, , South Africa 2014-01-05 $10000
kama abdullah bagrwan, riyadh, Saudi Arabia 2013-12-11 $?????
Leslie, Singapore, Singapore 2013-09-23 $?????
essam serag mostafa, , Egypt 2013-09-21 $25000
Barry, Saskatoon, Canada 2013-09-15 $300
Frank, London, United Kingdom 2013-08-04 $300
Frank, Alberta, Canada 2013-08-04 $300
Kash, Toronto, Canada 2013-07-26 $250
Fahad Al Ajmi, Kuwait 2103-11-31 $25000
Marwan Issa, Lebannon $90000
Munir Alsari
Bombwe ????? ?????
Relative ????? $10000
AbdulMajid ????? $35000

Total Number of Victims = 19-25 (Known So Far) From 11 different Countries
Total Loss In $(Minimum) = $446,000-500,000(Known So Far)
Source:-
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/index10.html

Hi Helipilot. I can understand your case. Fortunately I had a small $3000 account with them. My account Manager Richard Gibson, (don't even think that is his real name, they seem to use aliases), deliberately takes losing trades that even an amateur would not take. Sure he took some good ones just to make me trust him, then after that he wipes out your account with losing $500, $750 and $1000 trades. He broke into my account by overriding password and traded without my knowledge or authority.
This is not a CURSE but a Divine Universal Law: THE SINS OF THE FATHER WILL FALL ON THE CHILDREN. The pain they inflict on innocent person will fall on their children and their childrens children, and the will experience it in their life time. Just when they think life is good, then it will happen! People need to be protected from these scum bags.

Hello Bombwe,
Even as small as $3000, it is still your money and they have no right to waste it! The injury the damage that Mahmud Zidan caused cost me over $200,000 and they did exactly the same. You can not access your account, they open and close position and you can not withdraw and at the end the money and what is so called profit is gone too. The MT4 they drag people to and transfer the money from NRG trading platform is not real and whatever profit you see is not factual. If it was real, how would they bring the account up to $3 Million Dollars and they would not allow you to withdraw anything and at the end they put the account in hedge by opening many crazy positions against your will and ask you to deposit $50,000 to save the account
The reason we have this forum and the reason I listed the victims is just to stop people from wasting and loosing their money and benefit from lesson learned. I also know, whatever goes up must comes down. I certainly do not want their children to pay the price as they are innocent, but it is them( Mahmud Zidan)(Bashar Ahmad)(Wassim Saade) (Ahmad Nasser)(Jihan AlZein)(Islam Abu AlAziz)(Mike O'connell)(Ruby Jones)(Nicole Ashley)

Back