NSA's PRISM

Larger attachments (such as a coconut) may require suspending the attachment on a string between 2 swallows. Currently, there's research going on regarding the average airspeed and carrying capacity of African vs European swallows.

now I understand the french expression for "I have better things to do"

J'ai d'autres chats a fouetter

means, literally "I have other cats to whip"

it's because the french (you know how they sell weapons to anybody?) are training the NSA's interceptors

There is a danger, that the delivery can be sabotaged by specially trained cats from NSA

That would be hacker cats. NSA's interest is to investigate without the traces of their work. So their job would be more of having a pigeon farms with highly trained and controlled pigeons....

now I understand the french expression for "I have better things to do"

J'ai d'autres chats a fouetter

means, literally "I have other cats to whip"

it's because the french (you know how they sell weapons to anybody?) are training the NSA's interceptors

....or we can be onto something here!

Hmmmnn... hadn't thought about the pigeons being intercepted by NSA cats and then replaced by specially trained NSA pigeons. This could put a crimp in our plans for secure communications. :mad:

We could all just send up smoke signals. If its good stuff we're smoking, the NSA will chill out when they intercept it.

We could all just send up smoke signals. If its good stuff we're smoking, the NSA will chill out when they intercept it.

2 problems right from the start:
1) What about weather conditions?
2) What about people who don't smoke?

Better idea! We will make our pigeons smoke, so they always hide in the clouds of smoke from the NSA pigeons or cats. And one more thing, if we choose the correct formula, we can even force the pigeons to fly faster because they will be running away from the dragon behind them.

Ok, I have another idea! We can use Bow and Arrows to deliver the mail! The only problem is that we have to built the intercontinental bow to deliver arrows from Europe to USA.

Ok, I have another idea! We can use Bow and Arrows to deliver the mail! The only problem is that we have to built the intercontinental bow to deliver arrows from Europe to USA.

Just imagine the scale of the needed bow & arrow to send something from the Iran to US... (no pun intended)

Back