Octafx is a big scam!! Held all my profits plus deposit!!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I stated with octafx welcome account they have funded my 8$ welcome bonus very fast and started trade after 200 trade now o made my withdrawal , i find this broker is a very nice broker coz it has really tight spread , and very fast customer support also they offer a very wide range of pairs, whats wrong guys ! you cant say it as a scam!! come on its a nice broker but for any reason u dont like it but it doesnt matter that its a scam!!

I stated with octafx welcome account they have funded my 8$ welcome bonus very fast and started trade after 200 trade now o made my withdrawal , i find this broker is a very nice broker coz it has really tight spread , and very fast customer support also they offer a very wide range of pairs, whats wrong guys ! you cant say it as a scam!! come on its a nice broker but for any reason u dont like it but it doesnt matter that its a scam!!

I will pay $9 to shut up

Everything you keep saying is just plain lie. Your case is not global and thousands of satisfied clients are happy with our services and stay with us for years. You run a group of organized scammers. And in full compliance with the Customer Agreement we are preventing you from cheating on us. You are not welcome at OctaFX. Noteworthy that we never had to deal with similar problems since we banned Nigeria.

Hi Octa

Can you confirm if you are market maker or real ECN, if you are ECN and they do latency arbitrage, it won't hurt your bottom line, because it only hurt your liquidity provider pocket. it is only hurt your bottom line if your B book.

It doesn't make sense ECN / STP broker have B book and hurt their bottom line if client profit

Based on my experience some of replies are made by company representative, specially that $8 one lol :D...............

lets forgot about that part for a second and concentrate on the complaint........

Dear Octa rep, Do you know we have other topics too where victim still waiting for your valuable feedback about their problems.......... Please look on it too and give them/us satisfied answer.

You know, when even FPA moderators accuse us of something that NEVER happened (a post from Kh Tariqur Rahman regarding the bonus) - it doesn't encourage me much to go on discussing anything here. The general public is way too much biased against us for no reason and I don't feel I can really explain something to anyone of them. I will attend the other topics and see what I can do. Thank you

You know, when even FPA moderators accuse us of something that NEVER happened (a post from Kh Tariqur Rahman regarding the bonus) - it doesn't encourage me much to go on discussing anything here. The general public is way too much biased against us for no reason and I don't feel I can really explain something to anyone of them. I will attend the other topics and see what I can do. Thank you

Agreed, And thanks for being here for kind replies.......... Highly appreciated.

Everything you keep saying is just plain lie. Your case is not global and thousands of satisfied clients are happy with our services and stay with us for years. You run a group of organized scammers. And in full compliance with the Customer Agreement we are preventing you from cheating on us. You are not welcome at OctaFX. Noteworthy that we never had to deal with similar problems since we banned Nigeria.

ye not like you use VDP against news traders or anything making executions go from 150ms to 4.5 seconds......and then claiming that there was no issue....remember GAIN capital got fined $500k for this abuse....be careful mr octa guy....

Back