Ontega scam

Jose Frenando

Recruit
Forex Peace Army

Scam Alert Folder

Dear friends: 08/11/2021.

I am addressing to you thanks to a page I found in internet on “How to recover your money from a forex trading company´s scam”, where they advise you to contact first with the company and place them a complaint or demand about the scam, and if they don´t answer or you are not satisfied or agreed with it, then to contact you (FPA) and ask for your support or guidance to try to find some justice about this fraud. Well, I already contacted the company, the name of this company is Ontega, which I believe is an Spanish Company with an office here in México City, sent them a complaint and there was no answer, because this people see themselves as an invisible and untouchable company who can do whatever they want.

In this page they also mention that if I contact you I have to send you a detailed description of the situation and wait for your answer, and see if there is something I can do. The later said by me. Well, I am happy to do that and I’ll try to be the most comprehensive as possible according to the level of my English.

It all started about mid-April 2020 when I saw an advertisement in internet mentioning that with 200 USD you could be able to win an average wave salary monthly. I fell into the trap, made the deposit, signed all papers, opened a trading account with 200 USD, and first thing I learned was that with that amount of money you could only trade peanuts. I am 69 years old and when I started to understand a little more about what the business was, I decided to risk 5,000 USD. Well, everything end up by beginnings of September 2020 losing all my savings of about 70,000 USD plus some other debts with my bank for about 10,000 USD more.

During all this time, the worst of my life, I worked with different personal advisors, but all of them behaved as if they were cut by the same scissor, because it was with all of them that in a matter of weeks or few months my account started to be in danger because of the margin and then I was forced to deposit more money or I will lose all the money in my account of that moment. But every time I had to deposit more money I doubted if I should do it once again and they forced me in an exaggerated ways offering me bonuses and a different new way to trade in order to recover my money. And as that was all I wanted, recover some money, every time I agreed to deposit more money.

Now I know they traded and advised me in a dishonest and not ethical way just to get me to the point where I had to deposit more money so they can get their commission because apart from opening too many positions they were also trading with more than 20% of the capital, which is the recommended percentage to do so, in order to keep your account “safe and healthy”. I know this because I am trading now, with 1,500 USD I managed to gather, with another trading company named MetaTrader 5 and my advisor is a very capable and honest person who taught me all this. I am still trying to make some money.

I know I am the one to be blamed for trusting them and doing everything exactly as they told me to do because they were the experts and how could I dare to judge their advices if I did not know anything about trading. I paid my guilt and my daring.

But there were two phone calls that changed everything. The first one was almost at the end of July 2020 when I was working with another advisor and my account was in danger again because of the margin and there was the need to deposit more money or the account will be lost. By that time I had no more money and the advisor was exaggeratedly insistent pushing me to get more money to try again to recover some money. By that time he knew I had a relative that could lend me some money but he didn´t want to lend me any money but he insisted many times that I borrow the money from my relative, and to end with this I told him that it was impossible. The next day he called me and told he had a brilliant idea on how to make my relative to lend me the money. The idea was that I would ask my relative to lend me (15,000 USD), then I will deposit it in my account. Then he would protect that deposit. Later he would deposit a bonus for the same amount and days later I could withdraw the money from my account and give it back completely to my relative in a matter of one or two weeks, and we will trade with the money of the bonus. I ask him many times to confirm if that was possible and if that was true, and he said several times that it was true all that. Days after both amounts were in the account, my advisor ask me to open some positions because there was a good chance of winning on some trading. I told him that this will create problems to withdraw the money and he told that there will be no problem because it was protected. Days after I contact him to see about the withdrawal of the money and there was no answer. He vanished although I tried to get in contact with him. Later another advisor call me and told me this person had been sent to another country and he was going to work with me. I told him the story. He checked it and told me there was nothing protected and I could only withdraw about 3,000 USD. Finally weeks later everything was lost. When I realized this first advisor lied to me I sent a letter to the company telling them all about this, but they never answer. I feel like a fool. I hate remembering all this.

The second phone call. With no more money “to lose” I finally accepted my stupid idea, stopped trading with this company and dedicated only to find ways to pay my debts. But by mid May 2021 I received a phone call from another advisor asking me if I knew that because of the “rollover” I could receive back almost 60% of the money I have lost. He told me this was possible because the company had been taking some money from my account (called rollover) and save it and will return it when I need it. He even sent me some figures about the amount. I asked him if it was all true and told me it was, and I believed it, because when I heard this it was like hearing bells from heaven. Finally I could receive some of the money I have lost back. I do not want to describe the whole story, but a friend lend me some money (18,000 USD), deposit the money in my account. Weeks later I started to have doubts about it and I sent a letter to the company telling them what it was happening asking them to confirm me if this thing about the rollover was true and helping me getting my money back if that was not true, but there was again no answer and weeks later the margin came in and lost again the money.

I know I behaved like a fool in these two cases. I was desperate to believe them and I acted as an idiot, but far from this, it doesn´t matter whether I believed them or not and how I reacted. These two people committed a crime and a felony when they decided to intentionally lied to me to make me deposit more money, and the company must also be held responsible for these crimes. Everything looks like an “organize crime”

There is a Clause in their document named “Client Trading Agreement” that states: Clause 13.- Liability. “The company shall act at all times in good faith and shall provide the Services with due diligence but shall only be held liable for any damages or loses that the Client may incur if such damages or losses occur as a result of the Company´s gross negligence or deliberate omission on the Company´s part”. And this is exactly or what they did!!!

I have all official documents I signed and letters I sent them notifying all wrong things happening and demanding the return of the money I deposited thanks to this two lies (where there was no response for each of them), because that’s all I want. I tell you this in case you would like to read this documents.

I am very sad, very angry, very desperate. I lost all the money from my savings that I had for my old age. I want to fight with all my strength without giving up and try to recover at least the two deposits I made thanks to these lies. I want to denounce this company in all media, forums and in all national and international justice institutions and I would like to ask you for your guidance, your support and your comments on my case.

I want also to mention that I read many of the information you give in your portal. But as for my English and my lack of knowledge of many of vocabulary you use I don’t quite understand it all. For example the word “thread”, what do you mean by that and what is it. Also I don’t know exactly what I’ll have to do after I have sent you my information. I would really appreciate some guidance.

I thank you in advance for all the attention you can give to the present information. Thank you very much and I will be waiting for your comments.

Kind regards.

José Fernando Gilly Hernández.

Sir, sorry to hear your story but it looks like after almost a year of trading nobody told you to stop giving money to these people? They just went on and lend money to you?

You have lost a lot of money and I think the police should listen to your case. Also, have you met all those advisors in real time? If the company is indeed fake, then the chances of getting those money back is going to be very hard. How did you transfer them your money? If is through the bank, you should work with the banker and see if they can help you that way.

ONTEGA www.ontega.com is absolutely a fraudulent broker. See bad reviews from users:

It is an offshore broker, Greenpole Ltd (Vanuatu, so disregard any pathetic 'license' they may have there) and not a Spanish broker for sure. Perhaps they have an office in Mexico, perhaps not. If they do, it's an IB (associate/affiliate). They wouldn't be the first one to do so (blame the partner). You were definitely scammed. The amount of money is considerable and you should probably go to the police.

Ontega website declares another operator, Cyprus based this time: Rehoboth Ltd, registration number 370840, 73 Arch. Makarios III Avenue, CY1070 Nicosia, Cyprus. The Cyprus company is closed as of February 2021, but you have a name - Konstantinos Pagiatakis
1636459403998.png

They operate another scam called Ubanker https://ubanker.com/, known to FPA:
1636459239555.png
1636459520389.png

Ontega website has other domain registrations linked, some old scams like GI-Broker:

1636459884353.png

The email address that was used to register them is with privateranger.com extension:
1636460006613.png
New Zealand company and its people: https://opencorporates.com/companies/nz/2314894
1636460131404.png

so now you have some names and addresses to explore, contact, ask, report to the police, whatever it takes... Make no mistake - you were scammed and that is a CRIME.

Good luck!

Forex Peace Army

Scam Alert Folder

I am addressing to you thanks to a page I found in internet on “How to recover your money from a forex trading company´s scam”, where they advise you to contact first with the company and place them a complaint or demand about the scam, and if they don´t answer or you are not satisfied or agreed with it, then to contact you (FPA) and ask for your support or guidance to try to find some justice about this fraud. Well, I already contacted the company, the name of this company is Ontega, which I believe is an Spanish Company with an office here in México City, sent them a complaint and there was no answer, because this people see themselves as an invisible and untouchable company who can do whatever they want.

In this page they also mention that if I contact you I have to send you a detailed description of the situation and wait for your answer, and see if there is something I can do. The later said by me. Well, I am happy to do that and I’ll try to be the most comprehensive as possible according to the level of my English.

It all started about mid-April 2020 when I saw an advertisement in internet mentioning that with 200 USD you could be able to win an average wave salary monthly. I fell into the trap, made the deposit, signed all papers, opened a trading account with 200 USD, and first thing I learned was that with that amount of money you could only trade peanuts. I am 69 years old and when I started to understand a little more about what the business was, I decided to risk 5,000 USD. Well, everything end up by beginnings of September 2020 losing all my savings of about 70,000 USD plus some other debts with my bank for about 10,000 USD more.

During all this time, the worst of my life, I worked with different personal advisors, but all of them behaved as if they were cut by the same scissor, because it was with all of them that in a matter of weeks or few months my account started to be in danger because of the margin and then I was forced to deposit more money or I will lose all the money in my account of that moment. But every time I had to deposit more money I doubted if I should do it once again and they forced me in an exaggerated ways offering me bonuses and a different new way to trade in order to recover my money. And as that was all I wanted, recover some money, every time I agreed to deposit more money.

Now I know they traded and advised me in a dishonest and not ethical way just to get me to the point where I had to deposit more money so they can get their commission because apart from opening too many positions they were also trading with more than 20% of the capital, which is the recommended percentage to do so, in order to keep your account “safe and healthy”. I know this because I am trading now, with 1,500 USD I managed to gather, with another trading company named MetaTrader 5 and my advisor is a very capable and honest person who taught me all this. I am still trying to make some money.

I know I am the one to be blamed for trusting them and doing everything exactly as they told me to do because they were the experts and how could I dare to judge their advices if I did not know anything about trading. I paid my guilt and my daring.

But there were two phone calls that changed everything. The first one was almost at the end of July 2020 when I was working with another advisor and my account was in danger again because of the margin and there was the need to deposit more money or the account will be lost. By that time I had no more money and the advisor was exaggeratedly insistent pushing me to get more money to try again to recover some money. By that time he knew I had a relative that could lend me some money but he didn´t want to lend me any money but he insisted many times that I borrow the money from my relative, and to end with this I told him that it was impossible. The next day he called me and told he had a brilliant idea on how to make my relative to lend me the money. The idea was that I would ask my relative to lend me (15,000 USD), then I will deposit it in my account. Then he would protect that deposit. Later he would deposit a bonus for the same amount and days later I could withdraw the money from my account and give it back completely to my relative in a matter of one or two weeks, and we will trade with the money of the bonus. I ask him many times to confirm if that was possible and if that was true, and he said several times that it was true all that. Days after both amounts were in the account, my advisor ask me to open some positions because there was a good chance of winning on some trading. I told him that this will create problems to withdraw the money and he told that there will be no problem because it was protected. Days after I contact him to see about the withdrawal of the money and there was no answer. He vanished although I tried to get in contact with him. Later another advisor call me and told me this person had been sent to another country and he was going to work with me. I told him the story. He checked it and told me there was nothing protected and I could only withdraw about 3,000 USD. Finally weeks later everything was lost. When I realized this first advisor lied to me I sent a letter to the company telling them all about this, but they never answer. I feel like a fool. I hate remembering all this.

The second phone call. With no more money “to lose” I finally accepted my stupid idea, stopped trading with this company and dedicated only to find ways to pay my debts. But by mid May 2021 I received a phone call from another advisor asking me if I knew that because of the “rollover” I could receive back almost 60% of the money I have lost. He told me this was possible because the company had been taking some money from my account (called rollover) and save it and will return it when I need it. He even sent me some figures about the amount. I asked him if it was all true and told me it was, and I believed it, because when I heard this it was like hearing bells from heaven. Finally I could receive some of the money I have lost back. I do not want to describe the whole story, but a friend lend me some money (18,000 USD), deposit the money in my account. Weeks later I started to have doubts about it and I sent a letter to the company telling them what it was happening asking them to confirm me if this thing about the rollover was true and helping me getting my money back if that was not true, but there was again no answer and weeks later the margin came in and lost again the money.

I know I behaved like a fool in these two cases. I was desperate to believe them and I acted as an idiot, but far from this, it doesn´t matter whether I believed them or not and how I reacted. These two people committed a crime and a felony when they decided to intentionally lied to me to make me deposit more money, and the company must also be held responsible for these crimes. Everything looks like an “organize crime”

There is a Clause in their document named “Client Trading Agreement” that states: Clause 13.- Liability. “The company shall act at all times in good faith and shall provide the Services with due diligence but shall only be held liable for any damages or loses that the Client may incur if such damages or losses occur as a result of the Company´s gross negligence or deliberate omission on the Company´s part”. And this is exactly or what they did!!!

I have all official documents I signed and letters I sent them notifying all wrong things happening and demanding the return of the money I deposited thanks to this two lies (where there was no response for each of them), because that’s all I want. I tell you this in case you would like to read this documents.

I am very sad, very angry, very desperate. I lost all the money from my savings that I had for my old age. I want to fight with all my strength without giving up and try to recover at least the two deposits I made thanks to these lies. I want to denounce this company in all media, forums and in all national and international justice institutions and I would like to ask you for your guidance, your support and your comments on my case.

I want also to mention that I read many of the information you give in your portal. But as for my English and my lack of knowledge of many of vocabulary you use I don’t quite understand it all. For example the word “thread”, what do you mean by that and what is it. Also I don’t know exactly what I’ll have to do after I have sent you my information. I would really appreciate some guidance.

I thank you in advance for all the attention you can give to the present information. Thank you very much and I will be waiting for your comments.

Kind regards.

Unfortunately, you came to FPA too late :(

Let me share some initial steps for you to take........

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15894/ubanker-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Why not leave the review on the Ontega.com page?

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17044/ontega-cfd-brokers

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir, sorry to hear your story but it looks like after almost a year of trading nobody told you to stop giving money to these people? They just went on and lend money to you?

You have lost a lot of money and I think the police should listen to your case. Also, have you met all those advisors in real time? If the company is indeed fake, then the chances of getting those money back is going to be very hard. How did you transfer them your money? If is through the bank, you should work with the banker and see if they can help you that way.
Thank you very much for reading my story and for your answer to it. Answering to your questions. It is true, nobody told me to stop giving them more money. I`ve just kept trying to recover some of it. Fool of me. I`ve never met any of those advisors, they never wanted to, and I am sure they are not allow to do that. About the money, I transferred the money through my bank, but as I read somewhere in your portal, unfortunately it was more than six months ago and I believe it is too late, although I will try it. I will also get in touch with the police and other judicial departments and see what kind of help I can get. Thank you again for your attention to my situation and I if you have some others ideas of what I can do I will appreciate if you tell them to me. Best regards.

Thank you very much for reading my story and for your answer to it. Answering to your questions. It is true, nobody told me to stop giving them more money. I`ve just kept trying to recover some of it. Fool of me. I`ve never met any of those advisors, they never wanted to, and I am sure they are not allow to do that. About the money, I transferred the money through my bank, but as I read somewhere in your portal, unfortunately it was more than six months ago and I believe it is too late, although I will try it. I will also get in touch with the police and other judicial departments and see what kind of help I can get. Thank you again for your attention to my situation and I if you have some others ideas of what I can do I will appreciate if you tell them to me. Best regards.

You believe it is too late to complain to the bank. And if in your country the deadline is 1 year, you may end up throwing away your chance to get your money back based on what someone (probably in another country) wrote.

Contact the fraud department at your bank. Contact the fraud department at your local police. Contact your country's cyber police (not all countries have them, but more and more do). Upload all the information you have about how and where you sent your money to eConsumer.gov so that police and regulators around the world will be able to access it.

ONTEGA ontega.com is absolutely a fraudulent broker. See bad reviews from users:
Thank you very much for all the information you are providing me, however as you will understand I am new to these things and I really don’t know how to make a good use of all this data that seems to be very useful, so I wonder if you can give some tips about it. That would be of a great help. Another thing, as you recommend me I will contact the police and judicial institutions to look for help, but I foresee a kind of a problem since I have no address of this company (they try to be as invisible as possible to everybody, government and clients), and it worries me that this could end up being a but for that help. Any ideas? Best regards.

You believe it is too late to complain to the bank. And if in your country the deadline is 1 year, you may end up throwing away your chance to get your money back based on what someone (probably in another country) wrote.

Contact the fraud department at your bank. Contact the fraud department at your local police. Contact your country's cyber police (not all countries have them, but more and more do). Upload all the information you have about how and where you sent your money to eConsumer.gov so that police and regulators around the world will be able to access it.
Thank you for all of your support and all of your ideas. I will try them all. Thank you again!!!

Forex Peace Army

Scam Alert Folder

Kind regards.

This sucks bro

I'm going to cry. This is life threatening, a 69-year old gentle and kind man. I've read all of this twice, and I can't hold back how sad I feel.

Back