OptionRally Complaint

spyplus

Private
I started with Optionrally Company with my friend after the prove trusted with my cousin and started to transfer the money.. and we started with an employee called Dr. Jawad Nasar he call us to prepare our papers and a Necessary document to open an account to transfer the money to started trading with him.

after that we made deal to transfer $25000 to start the business to get Monthly earnings $5000

until now the employee doesn’t answering the call delaying and suddenly I found my account Zero Balance.
So pleas I need your help judging this company and return my money back

First of all how do you deposited the money ?

If you used Credit Card then file chargeback immediately and talk with CC department about the issue.

Never let the broker/market maker trade on your behalf, it's too dangerous and not legal (from his end)

If you have deposited through credit card, follow Salim's instructions.

I also suggests you to drop a complaint through FCA

Ask your local police and bank if there's any form of cyber-police or central place to report online financial fraud in Saudi Arabia. If you find one, please post about it here.

Also, send a message to OptionRally and invite them to come and discuss your issue here.

I do not think it's there in our country, something that protects us from financial fraud, and I've sent many letters to the company and I have been ignoring all my messages completely not getting any response from any one of them, so I would urge those who have sufficient experience in handling such cases that do not Too Cheap to to helping my right to return and all my money from this company

Again and AGAIN

Optionrally.com is a website and nothing else. This was not your legal partner.

Check your bank account statement: Who was receiving your money??
The name of THAT company is your legal counterpart....

You can't sue or complain about a website.... you have to go after the owners

So the questions is: WHO did you deal with legally?

Back