Optionrally fraud

Don't work with binary options at all, trust me!

I believe Meshary's case is resolved and the starter of the thread has to send me his details as of yet - so please consider to remove the thread or move it into resolved cases folder. I am trying to close all the cases and so far there is none that I havent addressed and resolved

HEY! if you are so quick in resolving the problems, why YOU and other your MATES that you're working with can't resolve my case for couple of month. I've lost about 200k with your company, I still have money left there (IN OPEN TRADES THAT WAS OPENED BY YOUR DEALING CENTER, even after I've said DON'T TOUCH MY ACCOUNT AND MY MONEY ANY MORE), most probably it will be closed bad for me (I mean I will lose my 50k as well)

DON'T WORK WITH BINARY OPTIONS AT ALL, TRUST ME!

THEY ARE FULL OF SH*T !!!!!

Hi All,
Who ever seen this review please believe me optionrally is scam company, i am really unlucky after depositing money i have seen the reviews in FPA.

Initially Bobby Conway from Australia called me and convinced me to invest 5K and put all in 5 individual trades after some time all were in a situation to lose and called me again and asked me to double up i don't want to lose money and trusted him and put another 5K eventually all trades were lost except 2 and made 3500 USD out of 10K.

Again Vince Morrison from UK called me and said he is from recovery department and showed some fake contracts he will put 5k and i need to put another 5k what ever the profits will come it's yours later i will take my 5k......., again with my stupidity i believed and invested 7k.

Ok finally i won few trades and made money of 25k i made withdrawal request, no one called me regarding this over the skype i pinged account manager many times one fine day called me , Ok will leave the withdrawal amount and put the remaining amount in trades i agreed. Later when i checked money all money has been put in trade, when i ask the same thing to account manager he said he will check no answer after that. now account is 0 balance.

this company is fake and they act very smartly initially and show up like it's regulated and genuine company eventually people will realize that its a scam company, overall i lost 17500 USD.

Back