• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Optionrally scam

I am having an issue with a company
FPA moderators - please take a notice of FXWarriorry comments: he makes sure to use dirty tactics of negative SEO generating each time he mentions OptionRally. I am sure he has his own agendas and his intentions are not pure.

FPA moderators - please take a notice of FXWarriorry comments: he makes sure to use dirty tactics of negative SEO generating each time he mentions OptionRally. I am sure he has his own agendas and his intentions are not pure.
i think you are wrong here.from what i know of fxwarriory,there is no hidden agenda in place,he is merely CYNICAL.and to be honest with so many scammers out there(and im not saying your company is one of them) he has every reason to be just so.so dont take it personally...

i think you are wrong here.from what i know of fxwarriory,there is no hidden agenda in place,he is merely CYNICAL.and to be honest with so many scammers out there(and im not saying your company is one of them) he has every reason to be just so.so dont take it personally...
With all due respect 1widhorse, the prefix word he uses before OptionRally each time he mentions it is a professional SEO work and he does have an agenda. That is the reason I asked Moderators to check it.

yes its because he takes the viewpoint that EVERYTHING is a SCAM unless proven otherwise.like i say he is CYNICAL

Hey Mike Mouse,

After your last paragraph full of offends to me, you even have face to ask FPA Moderators to check my status:D:D:D

In this, you reached the highest degrees of impudence.

Instead of having the least cleverness by lowering your head, apologizing, and asking for forgiveness from me, you scam optionrally rep. want to challenge me.

Then let it be a war, promised to show your end...

Do you know the last time here on FPA, a scam broker like you optionrally scam wanted to challenge me what happened.

The name was topoption, had advice it to pay my money, stop wasting time, since sooner or later they'll be obliged to do that with their legs on their heads.

You guess what? That's what happened:cool:

If that personal offending paragraph was posted in another forum, you scam optionrally rep. was banned from long time.

However, I understand AsstModerator decision of keeping you here alive. Although I wished to have that patience when reading scams like optionrally throwing its manipulated words all over the forum, scamming clients left and right, not surprised to see more from the 5 running cases...to new scam folder cases against optionrally!!!

The last resort of weak and scamming people are threats. Are you threatening me Sir? Ask your forgiveness? If you will give me your address - I will send you some pop corn so the the movie you're living in - will be pleasurable. :D

So, the scam optionrally rep. accusing me of some hidden agenda. Great! Where are your evidences?!
For your bad, I announced from long time on FPA that 99% of binary brokers are SCAM in a way or another.
Still searching for the 1%! After some of your manipulated posts of being innocent, largest in the industry, working on new regulations everywhere...for an instance could had believed you and opened an account:p

You must know that topoption had all regulations everywhere you dream about, still when they showed Scam actions, I showed them the exit door by force:mad:

Again, the scam optionrally rep. accusing me for no proofs while FXWarriory provided all evidences from optionrally scam cases against clients that it is actually a SCAM optionrally.

Still Mike Mouse hadn't yet answered FXWarriory and other FPA members questions like why optionrally providing service with no regulation to non European clients??
Why optionrally scam sent Welsh to spam on FPA then you said don't know him to later admit its one of your employees, claiming he made a stupid mistake, yeah we believe:D

All your efforts to move the main question into arguments and accusations will not work:mad:

Answer our questions clearly........

My Friend, to be honest, that's the only job I forgot to test:p

Back