• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Optionrally scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hello my freinds,
While i am still waiting the $400, there is something i thing its important to mentioned here.
Firstly, optionrallysupport gave me 2 options one of them is to trade couple time and then get money, other option is to send to me documents to sign it so i can get my money without trades.
For sure i told him I want my money without trading so choised the option that let me get my money without trades. He was so friendly and told me its Ok i will prepare the docs to send them to you ASAP.
Couple days later, i received a call from Ziad nassir saying that " I am the manager of Dubai branch and i am the one who have the authority to take any action with your case" i trusted him because is calling on behalf optionrallysupport "as he said"
By the way i agreed to make that duel because this man with his job position told me i have to

Regards,

Well, this is another Clear proof of optionrally SCAM. The same way of trading clients accounts once again repeated to stop withdrawal.

Yet the scam optionrally hadn't answer AsstModerator question: why they placed trades after Meshary sent them many emails not to do that:mad:

The client just sent you a bomb gift mike rep.!!!

the scam optionrally mike rep. accusing FXWarriory of being paid from somebody!!! in spite we all know that you mike mouse rep. are just a small employee of known low salary as your low values and morals, being paid from your scam optionrally broker to come to FPA and manipulate words to try playing it on FPA people as if some innocent!!

You forgot that FXWarriory is an always Free Man:cool: Boss of myself:cool:, never took orders from anyone, not like you!! commanded to do scam optionrally mike rep.:mad:

my advice to you mr rep is to handle this professionally.deal with the FACTs and present them accordingly.engaging in a mud slinging contest merely slurs the reputation of your company for whom you seem to be the official spokesperson.just my 2 pennies worth

i think it is always a broker scammer who gets away with it and never responsible for its actions.. so court can not help

i think it is always a broker scammer who gets away with it and never responsible for its actions.. so court can not help
yes but i honestly think this guy is attempting to try to resolve things.unfortunately he is not doing a very professional job of it....

to me it seems that the rep from option rally is doing a really good job. i already have seen many things in this forex binary businesses and never seen a broker rep clearing things up on other sites. on the other hand - it is hard to see that no one really backs up a rep although i noticed that he truly has reached resolution in all the complain cases presented here and whereas he got the right details. i ask myself of the integrity of you people who are slinging mud at him. whet you'd rather have? him not being here and resolving the complains. and you the warriory are a revolting character. there was a time i liked you but reading how you're trying to ridicule the man that is doing good job... yaaahhhsa

yes but i honestly think this guy is attempting to try to resolve things.unfortunately he is not doing a very professional job of it....

depends what you consider as a professional job. he is solving the complains. that is his job. yet warriory is attacking him in a revolting manner and no one here raised an eyebrow. seems very unnatural. like everyone here is on one side directed by the same director - some in extremely fashion and others in moderate. but yet all against the only guy who is really doing his job. i wonder why? i think when you go to buy the drugs or alcohol - you're not expecting the drug dealer to be mother teresa. or an alcohol store owner to be a priest. what you care is for the drugs or alcohol to be of a good quality. people who gamble or trade forex or binaries as myself - wanna see a good platform and money safe and withdrawable. how can it be that a broker with as many customers as option rally has such little number of complains, yet sends its rep to solve them too and none here raise a voice to support him?

Don't give him the credit for doing so!! He's obliged to solve optionrally scam cases resulting from messing with clients accounts and trading beyond their desire, pressuring them to accept that unless optionrally scam will not approve withdrawals!

Back