• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Optionrally scam

I am having an issue with a company
Very bad, some appeared kids reported the wrong member, resulting in an unfair account ban.

Only spammers get banned;) Your scam optionrally who paid you like the other Spammer Welsh who your scam optionrally admitted to be an employee after AsstMod. Cat revealed his identity, and the new Spammer Lewis on the way too.....

The warning on optionrally review page seems not enough to stop the scam optionrally from spamming FPA forums.

I request from AsstMod. create a rule for scam brokers who send spammers again and again....to FPA, directly get the Scam Warning instead of the 3 Verdict Guilty.

Requesting to who banned your account:confused: for reporting spammers:mad: Regards Dude

Wow everything here got so wrong.... so many spammers, fake accounts, fake users by one broker, etc... it's impossible like this. What a mess.

FxWarriory's ban was done correctly. His conduct violated the basic rules of civilized conduct, even after warnings.

I expect all OptionRally threads to return to the topic of dealing with the OP's issues.

Hello Meshary304

Hello my freinds,
While i am still waiting the $400, there is something i thing its important to mentioned here.
Firstly, optionrallysupport gave me 2 options one of them is to trade couple time and then get money, other option is to send to me documents to sign it so i can get my money without trades.
For sure i told him I want my money without trading so choised the option that let me get my money without trades. He was so friendly and told me its Ok i will prepare the docs to send them to you ASAP.
Couple days later, i received a call from Ziad nassir saying that " I am the manager of Dubai branch and i am the one who have the authority to take any action with your case" i trusted him because is calling on behalf optionrallysupport "as he said"
By the way i agreed to make that duel because this man with his job position told me i have to

Regards,

Can you update us (the members/guests) if you got your money or not, so hopefully this case can be declared "resolved"

Good luck
Liz

Roaming- Thank you for your kind words and deep analyze of my personality.

I am once again asking you to take your wisdom and skills over this matter to the General Talk Forum.

This is not the place to discuss Members' ban, politics, logic and psychology but to discuss the relevant matter of the complaint against Optionrally.

I've issued my last warning about people going off topic in these threads. Two more FPA members decided they had to take threads for OptionRally and other companies off topic. Their deliberate disruption of threads was making it harder for the FPA and FPA members to help traders who have issues. They have been banned. Their most recent disruptive posts have been removed.

I'd like to specifically thank Salim, Liz, Eddiger, and Amin for their efforts to keep Scam Alerts threads on topic. If anyone else helped out and I missed it, please consider yourself thanked. :)

Meshary304,

Please post an update on the status of your issue.

Back