• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Optionrally scam

I am having an issue with a company
Thanks for that Asstmod.

Now I hope we all focus on resolving scam issues and not in resolving discipline problems

Hello,
I already updated the issue , nothing at all. Still waiting the $400

Regards.

Optionrally rep,

Why it is taking so much time? Your company is staring in the FPA scam alert folder in the past weeks and it doesn't make you look good at all.

Please advise

Hello OptionRallySupport

All he has to do is to shoot me a PM here or write on the thread and I will make sure to proceed with that 400$ as well.

As part of your discussion with another member (28/Sept/14), you did seem to indicate that the thread starter Meshary304 would receive the rest of his/her withdrawal ($400), that same day Meshary304 did confirm in this discussion that he/she would like this final transaction to take place.

On 29/Sept/2014
You got it pal. It will be processes as soon as tomorrow and you should see it in your bank account 48-72 hours the most

You indicated that this agreement would only take a few days at most (see quote above), could you please update everyone about what is causing the delay :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Hello OptionRallySupport

As part of your discussion with another member (28/Sept/14), you did seem to indicate that the thread starter Meshary304 would receive the rest of his/her withdrawal ($400), that same day Meshary304 did confirm in this discussion that he/she would like this final transaction to take place.

On 29/Sept/2014

You indicated that this agreement would only take a few days at most (see quote above), could you please update everyone about what is causing the delay :confused:

Good luck
Liz

See, still we are waiting for reply from Rep but nothing yet :( he was busy before to reply about offtopic.

Dear OptionRally Rep,

Could spend some time in updating us on this, Why the member hasn't received his funds yet.

We will be pretty much obliged if you do so

Hello OptionRallySupport

On 29/Sept/2014

Good luck
Liz
OptionRally has released the funds some time ago. I can't comment on Meshary's behalf if he did or did not receive the funds to his bank. In addition - 5400$ was released some time ago and he received them so I want to believe that there is no none here that really thinks that releasing 400$ would be a problem. Common sense says that the funds were received and Meshary simply did not find the time to reply - otherwise - if he would not -he would address me by PM or on the forum

Hello OptionRallySupport

OptionRally has released the funds some time ago. I can't comment on Meshary's behalf if he did or did not receive the funds to his bank. In addition - 5400$ was released some time ago and he received them so I want to believe that there is no none here that really thinks that releasing 400$ would be a problem. Common sense says that the funds were received and Meshary simply did not find the time to reply - otherwise - if he would not -he would address me by PM or on the forum

Can you give us (the members/guests) the date the last $400 was send to Meshary304 bank, maybe a bit more prove about this payment might just "resolve" this case.

Only a few days ago Meshary304 states on this thread that $400 is still pending. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Hello OptionRallySupport

Can you give us (the members/guests) the date the last $400 was send to Meshary304 bank, maybe a bit more prove about this payment might just "resolve" this case.

Only a few days ago Meshary304 states on this thread that $400 is still pending. :confused:

Good luck
Liz
Yes. I saw his reply and although no PM was addressed to me by him (he conducted the previous contact with me using PMs) I asked him to recheck his bank account and told him that I will back it up with the dates and documentation.

Yes. I saw his reply and although no PM was addressed to me by him (he conducted the previous contact with me using PMs) I asked him to recheck his bank account and told him that I will back it up with the dates and documentation.

I just checked my bank account, i received nothing until now

Back