Optionrally, your big company is a scam

Hello Elena Yanauer

Hello Elena Yanauer

There could be different reasons for OptionRallySupport not to read this thread or answer his/her PM's, so its important (if not already done) to contact the broker and add this threads link where possible, so hopefully this matter can be resolved quicker, it would speed up things also if your account number is posted in one of your messages/replies soon.

Good luck
Liz

I can fully understand your frustration, and why you might have used your own words to describe your anger at having to go public to get answers, but as I've tried to explain before in this and other cases, it is important to give as much detail as possible and include your account number, that way no excuses (rightfully or wrongly) can be used for any delays that might arise. ;)

Good luck
Liz

OR support,

First of all please clear up your mailbox as it is full and therefore cannot accept anymore messages

(I can imagine the numerous of people sending their complains to your mailbox), So no wonder we all angry.

Best,

OR support,

First of all please clear up your mailbox as it is full and therefore cannot accept anymore messages

(I can imagine the numerous of people sending their complains to your mailbox), So no wonder we all angry.

Best,

Yes Dear Elena, I love you too. Thanks for expressing yourself in a lovely way with a person who you ask the help from. I am not FPA employee or administrator and have no idea if my inbox is full or not and you have no idea what it full from so please stop uncivilized approach. Let me tell you this: I personally don't owe you anything and if you will continue to address me like I do owe anything - you are welcome to pursue your case elsewhere. There is a minimal courtesy and civilized manner to seek help. Only because you say you were wronged does not make your claim factual. BTW, my inbox is full of thank you messages by the people I helped as well as my correspondence with thos I am helping and I do not intend to erase anything so if Asst Moderator will allow it - you can directly email me at mike@optionrally.com. Now, once we got all the poison off the table - hopefully - I will give you another opportunity to address me in civilized and orderly fashion. Note that OptionRally thru me has resolved all the cases raised here wherever and whenever all the details have been given to me - so let us start from that and since you turned the discussion public - I also would expect to put your claims here in orderly fashion so I can answer them publicly and address the issues in full transparency.
Have a great day

I think you are the one who need to explain why his withdrawal was declined...

You Sir should upgrade yourself into understanding the basics how support works: I can not enter the CRM without knowing the details of the person and therefore have no way of knowing what was or was not asked or denied. And another advice: if you want to be perceived a fair broker - be a fair broker.
Have a great Yoda day :)

Yes Dear Elena, I love you too. Thanks for expressing yourself in a lovely way with a person who you ask the help from. I am not FPA employee or administrator and have no idea if my inbox is full or not and you have no idea what it full from so please stop uncivilized approach. Let me tell you this: I personally don't owe you anything and if you will continue to address me like I do owe anything - you are welcome to pursue your case elsewhere. There is a minimal courtesy and civilized manner to seek help. Only because you say you were wronged does not make your claim factual. BTW, my inbox is full of thank you messages by the people I helped as well as my correspondence with thos I am helping and I do not intend to erase anything so if Asst Moderator will allow it - you can directly email me at mike@optionrally.com. Now, once we got all the poison off the table - hopefully - I will give you another opportunity to address me in civilized and orderly fashion. Note that OptionRally thru me has resolved all the cases raised here wherever and whenever all the details have been given to me - so let us start from that and since you turned the discussion public - I also would expect to put your claims here in orderly fashion so I can answer them publicly and address the issues in full transparency.
Have a great day

Hello Mike,

As a VIP client I cannot post here the amount of money I was invested to Option Rally because I dont like to look stupit trusting your company my money. After all 40% of my investments are gone due to your two managers Alex Gold and Daniel Gold and a Dealing Room, where my first account was traded by Daniel's Gold friend and all my complains therefore were useless as Daniel always supported his Dealing Room friend's interest and not mine. As a result - continious lose of 40%

I followed my portfolio managers advice letting him trading my account, I saw him loosing every month so he insisted that I invest more and more in order to recover his losses on my account. You know dear, there is a limit ot my patience too. I did not invest to Option Rally in order to loose by others mistakes. Your portfolio managers cannot trade, I tried 3 Dealing Rooms - same result. Do not touch clients money if you dont know how to trade - thats simple. I have nothing to hide thats why I am posting here in FPA my complain because OptionRally support via its page was useless. My manager Daniel Gold keeps saying what big balls he's got, I am not interested in his balls but profite, finally.

I am not a trader, I am the beginner, but now I need to solve the 40% loss issue on my account starting as a beginner and its all due to Option Rally helpers. I am not happy with Option Rally, I wanted to withdraw my money and my manager approved it always, but all of my withdrawals were cancelled - now there is nothing to withdraw, cuz my account is in losses.

My complains to Oliver James and Support were left with no attention. Thats how you treated VIP clients.

thank you very much, please no more

You Sir should upgrade yourself into understanding the basics how support works: I can not enter the CRM without knowing the details of the person and therefore have no way of knowing what was or was not asked or denied. And another advice: if you want to be perceived a fair broker - be a fair broker.
Have a great Yoda day :)

I am a Jadi Master and the force is strong with me, so is my knowledge in support. She has stated her name and the fact she is a VIP and still you can't find her name?

You must do better can't you?

See post 12. She stated her account numbers and her email address. Judging by the email, her forums ID is probably even the same as the name on the account. If you still can't find her in the system, then your system needs to be overhauled.

Also, if your FPA PM mailbox is full, just visit your PMs and delete a few things from your Inbox and/or Sent folder. After all, those aren't the messages you're looking for.

I luv OP Rep :p

everytime he tells that mistake is not his. he forgets to get through the issue completely.

last time he sd he is nt good at CRM, thn how come we expect it to get soon

Back