Optionrally, your big company is a scam

Having said that, no wonder many is blaming you in stalling cases

What you don't know can fill the book. Elena is being taken care of by appropriate channels. More than 12 days now since I initiated contact with her and began helping her. Remember there was no specific complain that support can help. I believe she will be ok.

I luv OP Rep :p

everytime he tells that mistake is not his. he forgets to get through the issue completely.

last time he sd he is nt good at CRM, thn how come we expect it to get soon

I love you too Kumar. Your last movie was a hit :)
Get real guys - stick to the subject. This particular case had nothing to do with scam or support from the beginning and is being handled properly by whom it should be

What you don't know can fill the book. Elena is being taken care of by appropriate channels. More than 12 days now since I initiated contact with her and began helping her. Remember there was no specific complain that support can help. I believe she will be ok.

I was transferred to another dep, I now have a new manager who promised to take care of my losses. Yet I am not in a position to withdraw and this case will remain open until all problems resolve.

Thank you everybody, I love you guys.

By "take care of your losses", do you mean they'll give you a bonus with a pile of strings attached, that the new manager promises to make profitable trades, or some combination thereof?

Be aware - binary options brkers make profits by having clients deposit and lose money. Any account manager who reliably generates profits for clients would only contribute to bankrupting the company.

It's a good idea to never allow any forex or binary brokerage employee trade your account for you.

Please keep this thread up to date. I can't wait to see the next chapter.

I was transferred to another dep, I now have a new manager who promised to take care of my losses. Yet I am not in a position to withdraw and this case will remain open until all problems resolve.

Thank you everybody, I love you guys.

Take care of your losses??? You can't withdraw.... In other words they gave you a bonus which you are going to lose soon, probably.

Since we love you too, I really suggests you to stay away from this kind of deals.

Take care of your losses??? You can't withdraw.... In other words they gave you a bonus which you are going to lose soon, probably.

Since we love you too, I really suggests you to stay away from this kind of deals.

Thank you, I stay away from bonuses and now slowly start trading my account myself. I will need help and knowledge in BO trading, so any suggetions here are most welcome!

love,

My best suggestion - withdraw whatever funds you can and never trade binary options again.

Fact is :

If a client/trader is holding funds at a brokerage - and has no open positions, no matter what type of brokerage, and he can't freely access/withdraw his funds, that company is a scam. Period. Don't be fooled.

No honest and serious broker would play games like OptionRally, EZTrader, and others do. ANY broker not processing my request within 48 hours at the most, is not honest.

OptionRally and others play the dirtiest games. "Account Managers" must "approve" of a withdrawl. THAT alone is a criminal act in my opinion. It's the backoffice checking the balances and positions and determines whether there are open positions and what amount is freely available for the client to withdraw. .. and then simply executes the withdrawl request, irrespective of what some idiotic "account manager" has to say. So I need the "approval" of the very same guy who screwed me out of my money, who stole my cash and replaced it with virtual bonuses? Go figure!!

OptionRally NEVER EVER processes such a request automatically. They ALWAYS play their game of time, hoping that the client loses his nerve and quits. Nobody can be reached anymore, mails don't get answered - and the phone numbers do not belong to the company anyway for they are numbers in England, while the company is actually registered on Cyprus.... The whole thing is a scam setup from the word GO.

I am NOT in favor of companies who have to delegate a person like this OptionRallySupport-Guy. A company that needs to appoint such a person to handle their "problems" publicly here is a scam in the first place. It only favors their behavior, by allowing them to play the game of time again and again.

If there are free funds belonging to the client, you process the withdrawl within 48 hours!! That's how serious brokers handle matters. Any other is with crooked intent. It's just funny that the pattern is and remains the same: Only "brokers" on Cyprus and other funky places seem to have troubles paying their clients the funds back, be that Forex or Binary Brokers. "Regulated by" and "registered with" are not the same terms!!!! Regulated by XXX means direct control of the authorities in the respective places, registered with XXX means absolutely nothing - and crooked brokers take advantage of that.

As a trader you only deal with brokers who's place of business is in the UK, the US, or Switzerland, and who are regulated by the respective authorities, and you're safe and protected. I personally can withdraw ANY amount from my brokers within 24 hours and get the money within 48 hours. That's how it works with properly regulated entities in the right places.

Joa

My best suggestion - withdraw whatever funds you can and never trade binary options again.

Hello, I agree! Now my phone calls and emails to OR support and my manager are ignored. I still have my money there and all I wish is to withdraw my depo and forget the whole thing asap! OR support Michael who was on this page is in copy as well. Unbelievable bastards!

Back