OptionStarsGlobal.com binary lawless scam

It always amazes me that with thousands of established FPA members, it's nearly always a brand new account created to make a post defending some scumbag bucketshop that steals from clients.

The company even changed from regulated (OptionStars) to non-regulated (OptionStarsGlobal), because they don't want to issue any withdrawals, don't waste your time writing huge comments.

Obviously this is fraud and Novox should be in charge. Novox advertising optionstars.com and from optionstars.com none euro traders are redirected to optionstarsglobal.com.

I am wondering why others are having issues with the withdrawal of funds with Optionstars. I have been trading with them, and I have no issues with my withdrawals at all. They even offers a 24-hour withdrawal process for Gold Account holders, one of the quickest possible withdrawal for binary options trading.

You BeermenX registered here Yesterday and came directly on 2 forums to leave 2 good comments about optionstarsglobal? Obviously, you work for them...They were invited come here to resolve issues, but only you came here to protect them? You better, do not waist time - just take another beer....

Now he's up to 4 posts, all about how much he loves trading with OptionStarsGlobal. I wonder how much he's paid per post.

Ok, but then why they suddenly delete your account if you tell them you will take them to court?
I have been trading with Optionstars since August of 2015, and I must acknowledge they are a legitimate company. I have made close to a dozen withdrawals, and I've had no issue in receiving my funds. My requests are processed and approved in 1-2 business days, & I have my withdrawal of funds consistently 48hrs later upon the withdrawal request approval.

The key to keep in mind with all binary companies, is to not accept any bonus offered. I emailed the company with my initial ID docs, and I indicated that I decline all bonuses, or packages that are offered, and I wasnt interested. Any binary company that offers a bonus, you will encounter withdrawal issues, if you incline to request a withdrawal prior to a 15-30tx roll over. If you deposit $10000, then you wont be able to withdrawal any money, including your initial depsoit until there is a $150,000 trading volume.

I had Benjamin Dunn initially as a account manager, & I declined his trade signals, and I independently traded for myself. He manipulated my margins pricing on 2 occasions with one touch, and when I noticed the change it was restored the same day. He was released or left the company in early 2016. My account was later transferred to Bonnie Richards. I never traded with her, or utilized her trading signals, but she is the most professional, attentive, cooperative & helpful account manager I have encountered in the business, and I have nothing but respect for her business integrity and ethics.

I have traded with a dozen binary companies, & she is the best account manager I have be assigned to in any company. Any problem or concern, she is prompt in her response and rectification of the issue, if its within her control or power to do so.

Most people complaints are out of ignorance and not reading the terms. The pricing is a few pips above the asset market price,thats all binary companies, thats part of how they make their spread. But you will see the market is consistently live and accurate. Did you know that in most binary companies, its stated in the terms and conditions, that if you request a withdrawal during the time your account hasn't met the roll over volume, they can forfeit your funds. Read over terms.and condition on all websites before you deposit any funds.

But I will uphold testament that Optionstars isnt a fraud or scam company, they are legitimate and if you dont accept a bonus,and you provide their documents, ID and deposit forms in a timely fashion, you will receive your funds within 48 hrs approved, and then another 48hrs wired or credit card transmission. I hope that is helpful to all new traders. FYI the best platform to make the most money is One touch and then 5min. Turbo and then Digital, and One touch is the best platform in binar

OptionStars Global is a SCAM broker. They stole my money and I'm in the process of trying to get it back. I was a GOLD member with over 10,000 Euros in my account when they closed it because I want a 10,000 Euros withdraw. They said Gold members get same day withdrawals which is BS because my withdrawals were pending for weeks! They kept calling to tell me to cancel my withdrawal and keep trading so they could lose all my money. I refused to cancel my withdrawals then they finally blocked and closed my account without giving me the balance in my account! Stay away from these SCAMMER! They also play the sick game. Your first broker which mine was Jordan Williams got sick for weeks, so they said. They then tried to give me another guy to force me to keep trading. I kept screen shot and some transcripts of the conversations with there worthless support. Stay away from this SCAM Broker!!!

My Case is:

Option Stars (Global) ignored my requests for withdraw. But instead of solve that, they stolen $42,260 CAD from my account and suspended my Account having remaining balance of $10,800 CAD with no any reason and written explanation. I’ve got call from Anastasia (she is new there) saying that I abused their platform by making profit and stolen money from company by trading like that. But I haven’t received any written explanation yet.

I opened this case with intention to:

• Return all my money of $53,090 CAD to my visa account in Canada.
  • Warn traders and investors about company’s strategy, tricks and manipulations to get their clients deposits lost.

• Platform problems review

• Warn about Withdrawal problems and lawlessness.
I am attaching the proof for each word and issue described in this case

Here is story:

I was contacted by Bonnie Richards in July 2015 and convinced to open forex account with SkyFX (which is recently labeled as a scam) and deposit $7,500 US. After several risky trades leading by Bonnie, finally I have got a Margin Call.

At the same time, Bonnie convinced me to open binary account and try trades on Option Stars binary company’s platform. Finally, to be a part of “Corporate level”, I agreed to deposit $35,000 CAD and have a Bonus of total of $95,000 with Trading Volume obligation of $2,900,000 – BIG MISTAKE!!!! Bonus never be yours and will be cancelled after 1st any withdrawal, even if you have done trading volume. Bonus ties you with withdrawals and makes you more risky in trading. Binary traders do not have margin call and do not require so large amounts to be traded.

On the beginning all seemed fine. However, roughly 1 month later, this went it horribly wrong. I lost about $40,000 CAD by following signals from Bonnie in 1 day!!! And I lost almost all remaining money following “corporate level” signals from Mattew Nolan during the next day!!!! I cannot complain as I’ve done these all trades with my own hands. That account, having some funds, becomes dead with no future. With that account, I made 1541 trades, completed $894,455 trading volume and lost $128,239 in total.

DO NOT TRUST ACCOUNT MANAGERS!!!! This lesson cost me $35,000.

After several months later, I was contacted by Benjamin Dunn. He promised to help me recover this loss and asked me to give him a chance to prove his ability to do it. I agreed to deposit $2,000 to new liquid account, which Benjamin opened for me as Account Manager. After several winning signals making a profit, he convinced me to give him credit card number and made several deposits to reach $35,000 in total. I really hopped to recover my lost…After series of loosing signals from Benjamin I refused of his trading sessions to follow his signals and started trading on my own.

"Basically the account manager will lure traders in with series of accurate signals, but once the manager sucks him/her dry out of fund, then the client will be given series of losing trade signals in order for them wipe out their account hoping to recovering from the loosing trade. The trick here is that the clients are pulling the trigger on option, so no one but the client is to be blame. The list of account managers on the other end gives out fake name, so no one will be accounted for those losing trades"

This is not simple at the OptionStarsGlobal, to have a liquid account, be independent trader and make a profit. Company has lot of options to make your life more complicated and act against their clients:

• Price manipulations, turn on spreads (See attachment 1)

• Set up your trading limit to $200 when you have obligation to make trading volume and funds of $32,000 on your account (See attachment 2)

• “technical issues” with the platform(See attachment 3)

• Ignoring your requests to solve issues (See attachment 4)

• Withdrawal difficulties (See attachment 5)

• Blaming traders in abusing the platform to take money from traders account and suspend the access(See attachment 6)

• Misrepresentative advertising (See attachment 7)

• Violating Privacy Policy (See attachment 8)
Finally, I made a profit to recover all my loss, but somebody in the company decided to wipe out several winning trades with significant profit from trading history for amount of $42,260 CAD and suspend my account with remaining funds of $10,800. No reasonable explanation!!!! This is lawlessness!!!!!!

I was promised that I will recover my loss before I made deposits!!!!!!!!

That is why I use word ``stolen``. Does it Looks like fraud or scam??!!!

TRADERS and INVESTORS! This is up to you to make conclusion if Option Stars (Global) is a scam and appropriate company for your investment.

By following that link, you will find legal info about Option Stars and Option Stars Global Company:

http://scambroker.com/optionstars/

Company representatives' emails:

Compliance Department : compliance@optionstarsglobal.com; compliance@optionstars.com;

Executive, Account Manager: James Anderson james.a@optionstarsglobal.com;

Manager Customer Support: Sandra Jameson sandra@optionstars.com;

Dear all who was scammed by this Option Stars Global please address a report to http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud,they will investigate and forward to competence department for internet investigation .What I found out they are using and acting on virtual numbers as provider by DIDWW ,Voxbone, Digiweb, BT then you cannot find the IP- address because they use VPN internet connection always generate other IP.Furthermore they are using multiple skype id’s accounts. I already reported and the investigation is going well but I need you guys support for similar cases of being victims loose money or impossible to withdraw money to cancel the account.They are in Ireland Dublin virtual numbers DIDWW registered in Ireland but UK numbers You should report to RIPE-NCC as well .The provider know their IP but could be reported only to police or government authorities, make the complain to police.chief@dublin.ca.gov.

Back