• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem pleas fpa help me with liteforex they are scam

I am having an issue with a company
Liteforex live chat and email support is awful what should I expect from mr Alexander they are scamer

Jareer,

Front line customer support is typically a low paying job. Those that don't do well are eventually fired. Those that do very well at it move up to higher positions. Wait until you have a problem with your phone or electric bill and try to call and get it resolved if you don't believe me.

Alexander doesn't always fix problems, but his record is far better than the people who sit around on live chat all day. Have you sent him another PM inviting him back to this thread?

Good morning pharaoh , yes I did .
Should I open a case in trader court section ?
If I didnt took my money at least I want liteforex to be listed a scam company so no one get frud with them

If Alexander doesn't post something here in the next 48 hours, then go ahead and file an FPA Traders Court case.

Dear sir,
You can check the duration of orders in your MT4 history.
#54573908 opened 2013.02.25 00:00* closed 2013.02.25 00:02
#54573912 opened 2013.02.25 00:00* closed 2013.02.25 00:02
#54573935 opened 2013.02.25 00:01 closed 2013.02.25 00:01
#54573964 opened 2013.02.25 00:01 closed 2013.02.25 00:01

Hello. Sorry for late reply.

#54573964 , #54573935 Were cancelled according to the p.2.10.2 as they were less than two minutes.
#54573912 , #54573908 Were corrected according to p.6.8. You are active news trader. There was a big gap , when market had opened. And unfortunately your positions were not fully hedged. Thats why we recommed to open an STP accout. Were you have direct overlapping.

But we both know he has already been seen as a lier in this forum.

Please be polite, I did not give you an excuse for abuse.

Hello. Sorry for late reply.

#54573964 , #54573935 Were cancelled according to the p.2.10.2 as they were less than two minutes.
#54573912 , #54573908 Were corrected according to p.6.8. You are active news trader. There was a big gap , when market had opened. And unfortunately your positions were not fully hedged. Thats why we recommed to open an STP accout. Were you have direct overlapping.

Please be polite, I did not give you an excuse for abuse.

See you at the court .

Jareer,

Although any sort of minimum trade duration rule makes me wonder about a broker, if they are clear about this rule up front, then there's no reason to complain about it. Was your account covered by a 2 minute minimum duration rule?

Jareer,

Although any sort of minimum trade duration rule makes me wonder about a broker, if they are clear about this rule up front, then there's no reason to complain about it. Was your account covered by a 2 minute minimum duration rule?

Tow of the orders took 2 minute and 59 second :) and tow of them took 1 minute and 59 second :)

If there is a 2 minute rule, then the 2 that were under 2 minutes are in violation.

That leaves the other two and the highly questionable 10% profit rule. What was your account balance and how much did each of those make?

If there is a 2 minute rule, then the 2 that were under 2 minutes are in violation.

That leaves the other two and the highly questionable 10% profit rule. What was your account balance and how much did each of those make?

Hello pharaoh one of them made 1009 and the other one made about 750 and my balance was 330

Back