• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem pleas fpa help me with liteforex they are scam

I am having an issue with a company

jareer

Private, 1st Class
pleas help me with liteforex

Yesterday liteforex canceled my orders which made profit about 2157 $$ because the orders didn't exceed 2 minutes two of the order exceed the two minutes they took tow minutes and 50 second they took my money trading account 187539 .
then they blocked my account and reopen it after tow hours and gave me only 188 $ please help me

hello fpa members liteforex canceled my orders and took my money and they did this to many other pepole pleas help us to get the money back account number 187539 imade 2157 $ they canceled the orders and gave me only 188 $ and took the rest

Can you provide some details? Was a reason given for cancelling the orders?

Dear sir,
The security department of the company notifies you about the cancellation of several orders on your account MT4-L-187539 in accordance with the "Agreement on quoting system and transactions procedure", clause 2.10.2. "The Company has the right to cancel or revise the results of the Client's transaction in the following cases:...- In case the period between opening and closing the order doesn't exceed 2 minutes;..."

-- Best regards,

LiteForex Anti-money laundering department

Hello I want to report that my statment is incorrect .
Yesterday you canceled my orders whiche made profit about 2157 $$ becuse the orders didnt exceed 2 minutes two of the order exceed the two minuts they took tow minuts and 50 second I want my money now trading account 187539 thanks .

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Dear sir,
There was held an additional investigation regarding the cancellation of orders on your account MT4-L-187539. Your claims were considered as rightful and the orders #54573908 and #54573912 were restored. Nevertheless, the security department of the company notifies that the part of funds from your account MT4-L-187539 was written off in accordance with the "Public Offer Agreement", clause 6.8. "In case the price change is related to the difference between the last instrument price before the market closing and the first instrument price at the opening of the market, or is connected with the news release, and increases profits by more than 10% of the Equity, the Company reserves the right to adjust financial result of such transactions to an amount proportional to the difference in the prices indicated above by means of funds deduction with a following comment. In some cases, the Company can set limits of less than 10% of total deposit to the minimum profit change".

Hello.

Please note that the following trading orders have been canceled in accordance with our "Agreement on quoting system and transactions procedure"

54573964**

2.10.2. *The Company has the right to cancel or revise the results of the Client's transaction in the following cases:

- The transaction is opened/closed at non-market rate

- In case of server malfunctions **

- *In case the period between opening and closing the order doesn’t exceed 2 minutes;*

- In case the period between opening 2 opposite positions is less than 2 minutes. *

These trading orders have canceled in accordance with "Public Offer Agreement":

correction due p.6.8_54573908*

correction due p.6.8_54573912 *

6.8. *In case the price change is related to the difference between the last instrument price before the market closing and the first instrument price at the opening of the market, or is connected with the news

release, and increases profits by more than 10% of the Equity, *the Company reserves the right to adjust financial result of such transactions to an amount *proportional to the difference in the prices *indicated

above by means of * funds deduction with a *following comment. * In some cases, the Company can set limits of less than 10% of total deposit to the minimum profit change.

Best regards, Vitaly Glazkov

Dear sir,
You can check the duration of orders in your MT4 history.
#54573908 opened 2013.02.25 00:00* closed 2013.02.25 00:02
#54573912 opened 2013.02.25 00:00* closed 2013.02.25 00:02
#54573935 opened 2013.02.25 00:01 closed 2013.02.25 00:01
#54573964 opened 2013.02.25 00:01 closed 2013.02.25 00:01

They gave me 188 $ and took the rest

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-25-00-04-33.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-25-00-04-33.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 23
Back