• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
She's being pretty pushy now, as I'm basically wasting a lot of time. She keeps bringing up how profitable the market is right now. I've been trying to get her on a video call, but all she will do is do an audio call. I'll try pushing a little bit more tomorrow.

I've also noticed that sometimes her English seems to improve a lot overnight and other days she can barely make herself understandable.

She's being pretty pushy now, as I'm basically wasting a lot of time. She keeps bringing up how profitable the market is right now. I've been trying to get her on a video call, but all she will do is do an audio call. I'll try pushing a little bit more tomorrow.

I've also noticed that sometimes her English seems to improve a lot overnight and other days she can barely make herself understandable.

Whats her name on we chat?

It's Whatsapp, her name is "ines" with small letters. She doesn't respond to me anymore, I was pushing for a video call and she called me via audio call. I said that I only do video calls and since then she hasn't responded or said anything =)

She said something along the lines of "I'm not used to video calls and we should all respect each other's choices".

Same thing here. Same application form in my email ...:)
I knew very early that it would turn out to be a scam but with Covid i had nothing else to do to see when it would become obvious.
Been talking on WhatsApp for a month she refused to add me on WeChat obvious bc when i look her up its totally a different name.
She goes under the name "Caiyan Yang" makes use of the phone number +852 5612 7825 and when i asked her why she used a number from hongkong the excuse was that this was her work phone. She only comes online on almost regular times and is almost never available during the weekends (guess they need a break to ) she uses the email yangcaiyan0506@gmail.com and she plays it very well pictures of parents, cars, friends company meetings.
I found out pretty early that it was fake as the pictures where always without her and not matching. like wrong date on the car dashboard wrong time in the trading pictures floors of her apartment not matching the other floors etc .. i had only 1 videochat and it was very short to shy to talk and i could hear a voice from another woman. afterwards it was her friend and she had to leave ... her story is very well she goes to parents friends company meetings and has pictures of everything. so very convincing. I think they use pictures from people they scam. I always find it dodgy if i can not find any information on the internet about someone. She was to clean. picture of her i received a few at the start later nothing only hands and body without face.

some of her pictures where she made mistakes :
her house had photo frames without pictures - no one will have this in his house
bathroom without soap or towels?
picture of her expensive watch and her expensive camera obvious different hands
her porche with clock in january while we where talking in march
company image apparently the girl with the mask.
picture of her bedroom
picture of her parents she even send me a video while she was driving her rolls-royce (she had 3 cars)
picture of her dressing (floor is different then the rest of her house also the bedroom in the back looks completely different from the first pic also different style)

her english was almost perfect and other times not so perfect probably some translator app

i had time during Covid it was fun but now time to stop :)

Attachments

• IMG-20200309-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20200309-WA0003.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG-20200310-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20200310-WA0016.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG-20200311-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20200311-WA0006.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG-20200312-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20200312-WA0013.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG-20200314-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20200314-WA0008.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 146
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-04-06 at 10.11.42.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-04-06 at 10.11.42.jpeg
    293.7 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG-20200312-WA0013.jpeg
    IMG-20200312-WA0013.jpeg
    274.1 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG-20200309-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20200309-WA0006.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG-20200316-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200316-WA0000.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG-20200321-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20200321-WA0006.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 176
Interesting, thank you for posting.
The person in the attached picture appeared in various scammer accounts.

Attachments

• Scammer_woman_with_child_Screenshot_WhatsApp.png
    Scammer_woman_with_child_Screenshot_WhatsApp.png
    2 MB · Views: 176
Apparently the document is a bit updated and they removed the header :)

Attachments

• 开户申请表.docx
    20.6 KB · Views: 66
Same design

Attachments

• Account Opening Application Form(1).docx
    74 KB · Views: 52
  • Account Opening Application Form.docx
    53.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Account.docx
    90.2 KB · Views: 23
Hi ! I had recently the same story. Sorry for my english but it's not my mother language (i'm from Belgium).
So I've matched recently with a girl from Hong-Kong named Li Sillin 31 years old and very pretty. She said she was in Belgium for business a month ago and that's why she appeared in my "search".
She was very funny and open. We quickly chatted on Whatsapp and send me pictures of her office with view on the sea, of her Ferrari, Mercedes SLS, house, friends, family during 2 weeks...
She seemed to be very interested that we could met in Belgium or in Hong Kong. She spoke to me about his former relationship and we exchanged opinions about everything. It's only after 2 weeks that she speaked about trading, she explained me she had this money thanks to trading into digital currency and other bitcoins...
it was interseting for me because I had moeny to invest but she was absolutely not pushing me... She said it was her passion, that it was the good moments to invest because of Covid19 and also that she adores to teach people about this.... So I didn't say yes but Ididn't say no...
And 2-3 days after she talked me about MT5. And app to download & after she wanted to teach me.
Finally I was busy and I said to her maybe next time, I said I was not ready.
And suddenly she got angry with me and said I was a poor ghost without ambition... That I was not reliable, not confident... and she quit the conversation.
After reading your commens, now I'm sure it was a scam....
I have her number and pictures if needed.
Thank you to read this & take care all of you ;)

I had the same issue with multiple girls mostly from HK, and I was almost sure that they were scammers, I just asked them to pass KYC verification from some reputable app (e.g. Coinbase or Crypto.com) and sent me the screenshot of the verification, they all refused to do that

Hello,
I get the same problems. I was contacted by a lady on wechat from Chonqing. She was divorced and earns a lot of money with trading. She even videochat. She said she had 1 Ferrari, Porsche, ...
After flirting and long chats she advised me to install meta trader 4. First a demo account. there she sent me daily advices from an analyst and on this demo account i had in 2 weeks 60 % profit!!!
Now she advised me to open a real account with broker sengela: sengela.com
But this is too nice to be true.

Am i being scammed

Back