• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
I can't find zhrt.hk's name on the HK regulator's site - https://www.sfc.hk/web/EN/index.html

Perhaps I got the name wrong. You can contact the SFC yourself if you want do double check. The lack of any mention of regulation on the homepage makes me think think I'm correct.

ZHRT claims a copyright going back to 2015. Their domain was only registered in 2019.

Their About Us page claims they were formed in 2016, but claims awards from 2012, 2013, and 2014.

Let me be very direct. Anyone you meet on a dating site who tries to hook you up to an investment is not on the site to date you. Sure, later on, after you've done things like "meet in person", other aspects of life, including finances, are more than reasonable to discuss. "Hey, I like you. Look at my expensive stuff. Let me help you be able to afford expensive stuff too." is no different than the advertisements showing expensive cars and yachts used to sell get rich fast investments. The only difference here is that there's a pretty woman (assuming you've even had a video chat) promoting the scheme. Guess what? That's probably her full time job. Report her to the dating site. They can check and see how many other clients are getting investment sales pitches to instead of trying to actually meet in person.

Agreed with Pharaoh, the following company do not have license to sell/offer fx, futures, financial trading products, so do not deposit any money

Code:
Zhonghuirongtong (Hong Kong) Co., Limited
ZHRT Technology Co., Limited
Zhonghui Rongtong (Hong Kong) Consulting Service Co., Limited

Hey there. I just registered to tell you I'm on the same situation here.

Mit Tinder Passport (für diese Tage aufgrund von Coronavirus kostenlos) treffe ich 3 Mädchen aus HK und Singapur. Nach einigen Tagen netter Unterhaltung begannen sie beiläufig über ihre Jobs (Manager / Besitzer von Tuchgeschäften, Schönheitsprodukten, Ferienwohnungsbesitzern) und ihre Investition, insbesondere Gold, zu sprechen. Die Menge an Geld, die sie mir zeigen, dass sie verdient haben, gibt mir das Gefühl, fast ein bedürftiger LMAO zu sein. Aber meine Warnung "Etwas stimmt nicht" warnte mich, als sie mir sagten, dass sie ihre Anlageerfahrung teilen und mir beibringen können, wie es geht. Als nächstes ist bekannt: Laden Sie die MT5-App herunter und suchen Sie den Broker "Valley Tech Spec Limited". Nachdem ich auf der ersten Seite gegoogelt und die Antworten von @ [USER = 164] Pharao [/ USER] gelesen hatte, machte ich meine eigenen Nachforschungen:

Sie behaupten, dass sie seit 2019 sind. Die Website ist nicht einmal vollständig in Englisch (ich habe nicht auf Chinesisch eingecheckt).

Wer ist:
Erstellungsdatum: 2020-03-13T08: 56: 24Z

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12513475 [/ URL]
Eingetragen am 12. März 2020
82990 - Andere Aktivitäten zur Unterstützung von Unternehmen, die nicht anderweitig klassifiziert sind

Die Suchrückgabe in nfa gibt 0 Fehler zurück.

Bitte Jungs, lasst euch nicht von diesen schönen asiatischen Mädchen erwischen !! Wenn Sie ein Arbeiter wie ich sind, wissen Sie, dass Geld schwer genug ist, um es zu verdienen !!
[/ZITAT]

Using Tinder Passport (free for these days due to Coronavirus), I meet 3 girls from HK and Singapore. After some days of nice chat, they casually started to talk about their jobs (managers/owners of cloths shops, beauty products, vacation apartment owners) and their investment, specially gold. The amount of money they show me they earned makes me feel I'm almost a indigent LMAO. But my "something is wrong" alert warned me when they started to tell me that they can share their investment experience and teach me how to do it. Next is known: download the MT5 app and search the "Valley Tech Spec Limited" broker. So after googling and reading the responses by @Pharaoh in first page, I made my own research:

they claim they're since 2019. The website isn't even complete in english (I didn't check in chinese).

whois:
Creation Date: 2020-03-13T08:56:24Z

Incorporated on12 March 2020
82990 - Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified

Search return in nfa returns 0 errors.

Please fellas, don't get caught by these lovely asian girls!! If you're a worker like me, you know money is enough hard to earn!!

I have had the same experience.
The scam should also run over valleytechspeclimited.com
The girl had contacted me via dateinasia.com
Her name was Linzi Qing from Singapore.

Using Tinder Passport (free for these days due to Coronavirus), I meet 3 girls from HK and Singapore. After some days of nice chat, they casually started to talk about their jobs (managers/owners of cloths shops, beauty products, vacation apartment owners) and their investment, specially gold. The amount of money they show me they earned makes me feel I'm almost a indigent LMAO. But my "something is wrong" alert warned me when they started to tell me that they can share their investment experience and teach me how to do it. Next is known: download the MT5 app and search the "Valley Tech Spec Limited" broker. So after googling and reading the responses by @Pharaoh in first page, I made my own research:

they claim they're since 2019. The website isn't even complete in english (I didn't check in chinese).

whois:
Creation Date: 2020-03-13T08:56:24Z

Incorporated on12 March 2020
82990 - Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified

Search return in nfa returns 0 errors.

Please fellas, don't get caught by these lovely asian girls!! If you're a worker like me, you know money is enough hard to earn!!

have had the same experience.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200509-201252_LINE.jpg
    Screenshot_20200509-201252_LINE.jpg
    590.1 KB · Views: 313
  • Screenshot_20200509-201036_LINE.jpg
    Screenshot_20200509-201036_LINE.jpg
    783.6 KB · Views: 316
Same here, exactly identical approach. This is definitely well organized crime, i was suspicious at the very first moment she mentioned forex trading. Its good to have a big nose, i can smell this **** miles away

Site: en.tradeinsun.com/foreignExchange-E.html
Trader: Some "Steven", "Owen" and their Assistant "Lily"
They used phone numbers registered in the UK (+44) but they claimed to live in singapore

Unfortunately i didnt save any information besides these.. if i get any more details i will let you know

have had the same experience.

This is the same girl I ran into on Tinder. She went by Gina and said she was in Hong Kong. She was trying to get me to deposit money into Palm.

Probably multiple people are using photos of this girl.

If anyone has lost money on these scams, there is no easy way to get the money back.

I contacted a lawyer in Hong Kong, and they told me the civil court fees would be high.

And even if I won in the court, I don't think it would be easy to get the money back.

Watch out for Everest Holdings supposedly out of HK - https://everestholdingsco.com/?lang=en

A girl who calls herself Christy Lai is on Tinder fishing for investors and likely uses GPS spoofing to search in different cities.

Attachments

• Christy 1.PNG
    Christy 1.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 210
  • Christy 2.PNG
    Christy 2.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 210
  • Christy 3.PNG
    Christy 3.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 198
  • Christy 4.MP4
    707.6 KB
There seems to be an army of these girls. Same exact approach and lots of different products and webs, what I'm wondering is if anyone commenting in here has actually invested and lost money (couldn't get back any wins), that would prove the scam conclusively. I appreciate any experiences that could be shared in this light.

Back