• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
Hi,
I doubt that Iam struck in an online cyber crime. Background is explained below.

Two guys named Mr. Sanjay & Mr. Suresh parmar(Mobile: 9586323630) has approached me for a automatic trading software costing 50k Rs. or open a trading account with them so thta profit sharing will be on 20% basis.

So I opened an account with them and they provided MT5 account details for viewing the trades/profits made on 24.05.2020.

I deposited 50k Rs as investment for trading on 24.05.2020.

So far they have traded in my account and made some profit. But now they are demading Rs. 2 Lakhs for withdrawing the profit.

Also they are blackmailing me that I need to lose the Rs 50k also if I dont pay the Rs 2 Lakhs.

So I felt suspicious and checked online for any such crimes and came across below links.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/vadodara/Illegal-forex-trading-racket-busted-two-arrested/articleshow/50403926.cms

The story found almost matching with me and thought of approaching cybercell sir.

I have asked them a timeline of 1 week for depositing additional money and also asked them to share their adhaar card and payments done to other account holders for verification. So I have engaged them for further contact with them.

Kindly help me in getting out of this.

I would advise anyone who's been scammed to not run out right away and get a lawyer.

Gather your senses first. Many of these lawyers are just preying upon people's emotions.

They most likely cannot get your money back. At least not without you spending a lot of money on fees.

Hey guys I have a similar story,

They made me open an account and I wired 10k USD to a bank in my country 3 days ago and I know it is a scam now but I'm still talking to her at this moment. What do you guys advice me to do to take it back? She's from Singapore. The broker is HK Aisite Services Limited. Told me to download MT4 and same story as all of you guys.

Unfortunately i had the same bad experience of you all.
But i was way too foolish to trust this people.

I have to admit that they really know how to play this game...

I met this girl Zheng Mhin on Tinder,
She told me she was in germany for some buisness but she was living in Hong Kong.
She started quite soon talking about money, but i expressed to her that i'm not interested in this kind of topic, also getting mad with her a couple of times, since she was quite insisting. But she understood the lesson and just avoided the "money" topic for some times.

After 3 months of being in touch, talking almost everyday, she started to talk again about work, money and investment, asking me about my future desire, my wishes etc.

By far she started to introduce me in this world of trading, but very gently, time by time, teaching me a bit from the beginner level, then my story became like for everyone of you.

She introduced me to MT4 and helped me with a demo account.
After sometimes she recomended me to contact the customer service of MT4 for getting a real account, and also to contact her aunt that was a senjor analyst, his name was Jerky Wong

I was quite sceptical but i told to myself "ok even if i loose everything on my first trade, will be funny", and then i put just 1,000$

But the things went quite well for the first months.

I was really a fool because i never tried before to withdraw some money to see if everything was right.

Then she told me to invest more because my profit were really not that much because of the starting funds.

By the way i dont want to make it longer, totally i invested 15,000$, but then suddenly they just disappeared, everyone of them,this girl, the customer service and also the analyst.

The only contact that i still have is from another analyst that was supposed to be an assistant of this Jerky Wong.

The first time she told me to be her assistant but when i tried to make more questions about withdrawing and everything about the company then she told me that she doesn't know this person anymore. She work for another analyst and also for another company.... but at least she is still answering.

I guess all this people are a whole community of scammer, really really dangerous.

The thing that hurt the most is that i was really starting to trust this person and our contact and chat was sooo long, about 4-5 months totally, and when i recognized it was a scam i really started to be depressed about how foolish i was and then about the lost money, that of course are impossible to get back.

the strange thing is that i still have all my funds on my MT4 account, i don't know if i can really do other transaction, i didn't untill now because i was trying to refund all the money that i got there... but i will try

BE AWARE PLEASE

Unfortunately i had the same bad experience of you all.
But i was way too foolish to trust this people.

I have to admit that they really know how to play this game...

I met this girl Zheng Mhin on Tinder,
She told me she was in germany for some buisness but she was living in Hong Kong.
She started quite soon talking about money, but i expressed to her that i'm not interested in this kind of topic, also getting mad with her a couple of times, since she was quite insisting. But she understood the lesson and just avoided the "money" topic for some times.

After 3 months of being in touch, talking almost everyday, she started to talk again about work, money and investment, asking me about my future desire, my wishes etc.

By far she started to introduce me in this world of trading, but very gently, time by time, teaching me a bit from the beginner level, then my story became like for everyone of you.

She introduced me to MT4 and helped me with a demo account.
After sometimes she recomended me to contact the customer service of MT4 for getting a real account, and also to contact her aunt that was a senjor analyst, his name was Jerky Wong

I was quite sceptical but i told to myself "ok even if i loose everything on my first trade, will be funny", and then i put just 1,000$

But the things went quite well for the first months.

I was really a fool because i never tried before to withdraw some money to see if everything was right.

Then she told me to invest more because my profit were really not that much because of the starting funds.

By the way i dont want to make it longer, totally i invested 15,000$, but then suddenly they just disappeared, everyone of them,this girl, the customer service and also the analyst.

The only contact that i still have is from another analyst that was supposed to be an assistant of this Jerky Wong.

The first time she told me to be her assistant but when i tried to make more questions about withdrawing and everything about the company then she told me that she doesn't know this person anymore. She work for another analyst and also for another company.... but at least she is still answering.

I guess all this people are a whole community of scammer, really really dangerous.

The thing that hurt the most is that i was really starting to trust this person and our contact and chat was sooo long, about 4-5 months totally, and when i recognized it was a scam i really started to be depressed about how foolish i was and then about the lost money, that of course are impossible to get back.

the strange thing is that i still have all my funds on my MT4 account, i don't know if i can really do other transaction, i didn't untill now because i was trying to refund all the money that i got there... but i will try

BE AWARE PLEASE

I know these people are scammers and also there are more scammers in here who try to slide into your DM and want to help you get back the money but the truth is that there's nothing you can do. I am amazed they hanged around for 4 to 5 months to bait you. It only took them 2 months to get $10K from me. Thinking about it everything sounds shady. Seriously there's no way to take those money out from MT4, the broker is fake and the company is also fake. I blamed myself for not doing long research about everything and this community pops up way too late for me. I started to investigate more after they asked me to put in $40k more. These people are unbelievable.

I hope people can find all these scamming posts about Forex and commodity spots tradings. They work really well and know how to play with your emotions. Once you start telling them about scams and all that stuffs they'll say that don't trust the internet and that competitors try to put other company's down. The truth is if a company is not regulated by the government agency that's a HUGE RED FLAG! Just think of paying a very high price for someone to talk to you. It makes you feel better

[QUOTE =“ bk082087,post:371762,member:224341”]
大家好,我也有类似的故事

他们让我开了一个帐户,三天前我把1万美元汇到了我国家的银行,我知道现在是骗局,但现在我仍在和她聊天。你们建议我做些什么来取回它?她来自新加坡。经纪人是香港爱斯特服务有限公司。告诉我下载MT4,并与大家分享相同的故事。
[/引用]
我想问你在哪里见面的?美丽的女人是毒药,兄弟

Haha! I'm so glad finally found my brothers at arms! :eek:

TO MAKE my story short (since its almost similar) i met this girl Abby in Singapore Social App. From there we went to Whatsapp.I think mine is quicker cause after 3 days she started talking about how she is making so much money in the Pandemic and how i can also. So we did the whole meta4trader app thing, demo account thing then she insisted me to invest 1000 USD. What was fishy is it was to be wired to some guys account in Hong Kong. I hesitated and did my research. There i found out (before i found this thread) that there are this "love scams" making you invest in Forex then your money disappear.

To cut it short i confronted her, to show me her identity card (they should have that in Hong Kong) but she made a whole lot of excuses not to. So i told her to just show me her face (video chat) and she still hesitated.
So i just completely blocked her in Whatsapp and reported her account in Singapore Social.
Funny is her Line is still active and if you find a face like this in Line just stay away from her like the plague.

Screenshot_20200629-221205.png

Screenshot_20200701-153246.png

Keep safe brothers.

TO MAKE my story short (since its almost similar) i met this girl Abby in Singapore Social App. From there we went to Whatsapp.I think mine is quicker cause after 3 days she started talking about how she is making so much money in the Pandemic and how i can also. So we did the whole meta4trader app thing, demo account thing then she insisted me to invest 1000 USD. What was fishy is it was to be wired to some guys account in Hong Kong. I hesitated and did my research. There i found out (before i found this thread) that there are this "love scams" making you invest in Forex then your money disappear.

To cut it short i confronted her, to show me her identity card (they should have that in Hong Kong) but she made a whole lot of excuses not to. So i told her to just show me her face (video chat) and she still hesitated.
So i just completely blocked her in Whatsapp and reported her account in Singapore Social.
Funny is her Line is still active and if you find a face like this in Line just stay away from her like the plague.

View attachment 55255

View attachment 55256
Keep safe brothers.

Thanks brother,

Worse than the plague. Ironically, they are all taking advantages of this covid situation too. Did you even speak to her on the phone too? Also all those girls are fake. I feel bad that they stole their pics and are circulating in the internet.

View attachment 55255

View attachment 55256
Keep safe brothers.
"stay away from her like the plague".?. A word is enough for the WISE. Take precautions.

Thanks brother,

Worse than the plague. Ironically, they are all taking advantages of this covid situation too. Did you even speak to her on the phone too? Also all those girls are fake. I feel bad that they stole their pics and are circulating in the internet.

Bro, she doesn't even want to talk in the phone. Damn im betting this is a guy. :oops:

Back