• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Please help! Am I being Scammed? (gomltd.com)

I am having an issue with a company
Bro, she doesn't even want to talk in the phone. Damn im betting this is a guy. :oops:

Most likely guys working with their wives or gfs. It’s hard to pull this off as a lone wolf and you might be talking to different people too. They keep a file for each individual. Who the hell came up with spoofing technology and voice changer? When I filed a police report they said they can’t do anything because they don’t even know which part of the world they live. They might say Singapore but they might only using that phone number.

I hope there are more PSA from the government about this. I have seen people losing their entire life savings in love scam and forex trading is easy because people are greedy and fall for it.

Unfortunately i had the same bad experience of you all.
But i was way too foolish to trust this people.

I have to admit that they really know how to play this game...

I met this girl Zheng Mhin on Tinder,
She told me she was in germany for some buisness but she was living in Hong Kong.
She started quite soon talking about money, but i expressed to her that i'm not interested in this kind of topic, also getting mad with her a couple of times, since she was quite insisting. But she understood the lesson and just avoided the "money" topic for some times.

After 3 months of being in touch, talking almost everyday, she started to talk again about work, money and investment, asking me about my future desire, my wishes etc.

By far she started to introduce me in this world of trading, but very gently, time by time, teaching me a bit from the beginner level, then my story became like for everyone of you.

She introduced me to MT4 and helped me with a demo account.
After sometimes she recomended me to contact the customer service of MT4 for getting a real account, and also to contact her aunt that was a senjor analyst, his name was Jerky Wong

I was quite sceptical but i told to myself "ok even if i loose everything on my first trade, will be funny", and then i put just 1,000$

But the things went quite well for the first months.

I was really a fool because i never tried before to withdraw some money to see if everything was right.

Then she told me to invest more because my profit were really not that much because of the starting funds.

By the way i dont want to make it longer, totally i invested 15,000$, but then suddenly they just disappeared, everyone of them,this girl, the customer service and also the analyst.

The only contact that i still have is from another analyst that was supposed to be an assistant of this Jerky Wong.

The first time she told me to be her assistant but when i tried to make more questions about withdrawing and everything about the company then she told me that she doesn't know this person anymore. She work for another analyst and also for another company.... but at least she is still answering.

I guess all this people are a whole community of scammer, really really dangerous.

The thing that hurt the most is that i was really starting to trust this person and our contact and chat was sooo long, about 4-5 months totally, and when i recognized it was a scam i really started to be depressed about how foolish i was and then about the lost money, that of course are impossible to get back.

the strange thing is that i still have all my funds on my MT4 account, i don't know if i can really do other transaction, i didn't untill now because i was trying to refund all the money that i got there... but i will try

BE AWARE PLEASE

I am sorry for your loss and I am moving all possible resources to try to locate these people and recover the damage, it will be a very difficult battle, but I will not give up without a fight. Feel free if you want to talk to me, let off steam or join forces, I will not simply accept the lesson as the majority in this forum recommends.

Hey guys I have a similar story,

They made me open an account and I wired 10k USD to a bank in my country 3 days ago and I know it is a scam now but I'm still talking to her at this moment. What do you guys advice me to do to take it back? She's from Singapore. The broker is HK Aisite Services Limited. Told me to download MT4 and same story as all of you guys.

I have an idea, talk to me in private.

I am sorry for your loss and I am moving all possible resources to try to locate these people and recover the damage, it will be a very difficult battle, but I will not give up without a fight. Feel free if you want to talk to me, let off steam or join forces, I will not simply accept the lesson as the majority in this forum recommends.

I understand that you are frustrated but if you keep telling people to private message you for a solution , you sound shady. If you want to recommend a company you should let others know in public. A lot of recover companies and “lawyers” want your money first. I know you’re afraid that scammers might be lurking here but if you’re not transparent is hard for others to trust you. There are already a lot of victims who fell for these types of scams. Stop giving them false hope. Only solution is leave it to the officials and aid the investigators and let them do the work. Tell your banks, reports to dating sites, file complaints to SEC, NFA or any consumer fraud in your country, inform your local police, talk to politicians if you want to but paying more money to claim what you loss is not the best way to do it.

I thought about what you said to me, and you are absolutely right, I thank you for making me change my opinion, my only fear of leaving this here in public is that fraudsters are certainly participating in this discretion in this forum and are encouraging people not to look your right. Of course, I have already warned the local authorities, the website of this service, as well as gootle and MetaTrader 5, I recommend that everyone do this, and I think the way to perhaps remedy or at least minimize the damage is this, analyzing WhoIS I found the following reports. But in summary, they are hosted by Godaddy, I contacted them on Saturday and so far they have not removed this site from the air, until when they will allow victims to be affected.

Domain Name: valleytechspeclimited.com
Registry Domain ID: 2502921535_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2020-03-13T08:56:25Z
Creation Date: 2020-03-13T08:56:24Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-03-13T08:56:24Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registrant Organization: VALLEY TECH SPEC LIMITED
Registrant State/Province: Hongkong
Registrant Country: HK
Registrant Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?domain=valleytechspeclimited.com
Admin Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?domain=valleytechspeclimited.com
Tech Email: Select Contact Domain Holder link at https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?domain=valleytechspeclimited.com
Name Server: NS49.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS50.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2020-07-10T09:00:00Z <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/epp-status-codes-2014-06-16-en

Notes:

IMPORTANT: Port43 will provide the ICANN-required minimum data set per
ICANN Temporary Specification, adopted 17 May 2018.
Visit https://whois.godaddy.com to look up contact data for domains
not covered by GDPR policy.

The data contained in GoDaddy.com, LLC's WhoIs database,
while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is"
with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy. This
information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you
in obtaining information about domain name registration records.
Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden without the prior written
permission of GoDaddy.com, LLC. By submitting an inquiry,
you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty. In particular,
you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible,
dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any
purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and
and solicitations of any kind, including spam. You further agree
not to use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic electronic
processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose,
including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes.

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" section. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, LLC
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Bro, she doesn't even want to talk in the phone. Damn im betting this is a guy. :oops:

It is a very well prepared gang, with very intelligent people who are able to talk about any subject, they are very good at inducing people to error, analyzing after being a victim of this scam, there are signs that I could have noticed, the site has some errors, but, of course, I only realized this after I was a victim, the main one of the scam, and the person who misleads you, you trust this person so much, that you usually pay attention all day to being confined to the investment.

I believe that the best solution in this case, even if it does not sound gloomy, is for everyone to share their complaints and resolutions from the organs of their countries and share them here, as well as strategies of lawyers among others, but each with his trusted lawyer. I'm already getting in touch with mine, I recommend you do the same.

I believe that the best solution in this case, even if it does not sound gloomy, is for everyone to share their complaints and resolutions from the organs of their countries and share them here, as well as strategies of lawyers among others, but each with his trusted lawyer. I'm already getting in touch with mine, I recommend you do the same.

Agree, we have to do what we can to stop these crooks. Just like the drug dealers and cartels , they will always be there but if tougher laws and better regulations are imposed people will not fall for this kind of schemes. It can grow into a huge scam if nobody cares and I hope less victims fall for it.

I just found out recently that Forex is not for everyone. It's not that easy to make money. If you truly want to make money from Forex, it needs dedication and time and a lot of self education. This market is so volatile that is so easy for scammers to use it to steal from people and also it's because it trades 24/5 so they can be from anywhere in the world. It looks like banks are having huge advantage on this too so, it creates the perfect haven for scammers to use it to steal either through love scam on dating apps or creating bootleg forex training on social media platforms such as telegrams, IG and FB.

Good luck brother and keep us updated. I already file a report with godaddy too and hopefully they take down the site too.

I am very upset with Goddady, more than a week since I reported a fraud and they still haven't taken it down. Also available on Google Play on a server associated with Metatrader and is also not disabled. And every day that new people come to talk to me who have been harmed, it is ridiculous, it is not possible that they cannot be penalized for it. Have you already warned your country's authorities?

Back