• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Prime4x Problems Continue

I am having an issue with a company
They have an ongoing contest ' Blog contest'.
We are supposed to write good things about prime4x and release our articles for cash prize.

I was just wondering if this posting also could gain some limelights.

A few hundred blogs linking to this would be fun. :D

So Prime is sending out some 48 hour promises. Anyone care to place wagers on them keeping that promise?

Robert Cris also wrote me

i have received an email from a staff of Prime4x in the "Business Development Dept" today with a promise that my "withdrawal will be processed within maximum 48 hours." it is the first time i have ever heard from someone in that department of prime4x. i am hoping therefore that they are making the required effort to solve their withdrawal issues. i will be quick to post here once i receive my withdrawal which has been since the 27th of October. lets see some more effort from Prime4x...

I also got the mail, and it was from Robert Cris. That was after I wrote Omari concerning my withdrawal probs lastweek. My withdrawal request has been pending with them since Oct 27, 2010. I hope Prime4x will honour it this time around.

Prime4x

I have this problem with the payment since 25-04-2010. Until today 50 mail've tried, including chat but seen no money. 'm Desperate, have no more reserves to live here and I hope with this letter to make a difference. Have many times tried the online request my money. I also hope this can be understood with this Google translate what I've written here. Below is an e-mail I sent in July to Mr. Joe, attached course I had the Withdrawal Form.
Account N. 74413 Balance 10.000$

Von: walter da dalt <walterdadalt@yahoo.de>
An: joe.adams@prime4x.com
Gesendet: Montag, den 19. Juli 2010, 22:23:28 Uhr
Betreff:

Hi, I really do think of Prime4x not repay the money from customers. I am also concerned and do not get my money back on my bank account. My account number is: 74413 at the Prime4x. I have two views by e-mail and online trying to pull my money back but seen as yet no email and no money. Please do something to end the matter. MFG valter da dalt

Who is so nice and writes here in the forum E-mail address from this (Robert Cris)?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello
I am mehran moridi my acc=200302
I have this problem with the Withdrawal prime4x
prime4x is scam
I hope you guys get your money back

Still waiting, Prime4x

I really cant wait for Monday to come. Am excited because I know it will either make or mare what is left of the diminishing image of Prime4x. That should officially mark the 48hrs deadline Prime4x promised me and others. Actually, it was Thursday afternoon when Business Development Dept Robert Cris mailed me, promising 48hrs to process my money and have it sent to me. 48hrs would have gone by Saturday. But I have decided to give Prime4x the grace of 2 working/business day. Monday is it. And Cris, in case you have forgotten, my account no is 10678.

Time to harvest. Either Prime4X declines the claims people make here, or they pay instantly. Assuming the claims in this forum are justified, the reasonable term for dealing with them has passed long atime go.

Please see the contribution of Robert Chris in the "Sticky: Report Prime4X withdrawal issues here".

He is asking all claimants to report their claim there, so he can take action.

Today, I received my withdrawal, 100% of it. It took no more than four business days. Credits to mr. Omari who made this happen.
For European customers: ask P4X for a withdrawal in EUROs. In accordance with the European rules, transmission is free of costs then. P4X uses a bank in Cyprus, which makes it possible to effectuate the payment within the SEPA, the Single European Payments Area.
For customers outside Europe: despite the current problems with the Euro, it does have advantages. Why don't you join?

Back