Quantum Securities & Markets and You

I have been interested in what this company offers and I have keenly followed this forum. In my opinion, I think it would be good to go by their promises and try their services. The fact that they insist so much on testing the system before becoming a member is good since it means that I am not being forced to try out their services.

It is also good that they are open to criticism and they invite both haters and those who love their services to voice their opinions.

I have also keenly noted from their website that they have an app that eases your trading activities and this is one of the reasons why I think that they are not scammers. I mean, what scammers would go ahead and come up with an app just for the sake of its customers.

Meanwhile, I am presently trying their services, I will be back in this forum and I promise to share my experiences with them and my honest opinions with you.

Larrycleo, good luck. Their app is unreliable. Their trading advice is average at best. Just like roulette, red or black. That seems to be how they suggest a trade. Blind Freddy could do better. You will lose you money, put it somewhere else. Do not make the mistake I made, the bank also would not reverse my payment, so I lost $7,000 in a few months.

Thank you to everyone participating in this thread, which has led to different opinions on various topics.

We value our members and the service they are buying into, therefore we provide them ALL the opportunity to trial our products and our services before engaging in any financial commitment. The obligation free trial assists potential members to test the system and make their own purchasing decisions on their own experiences first.

To make an educated opinion on our service and not categorise our company with others in the financial investment industry, we invite all parties - skeptics, pessimists and haters alike - to try our system, before making any final judgment.

As a constantly evolving company we offer a unique products and services. We therefore welcome you to try our paid services for free.

If you are curious about the services available in our cutting-edge technology member’s portal, here are some we have currently:

• Customisable cloud-based Desktop
  • Smartphone trading Apps – Android & iPhone
  • Real-time Alerts service from your cloud Desktop or smartphone App
  • Alerts for up to 18 world leading binary indices
  • Modern Trading Tools
  • Real-time, Live & Historical Charts
  • Binary Trading training videos & eBook
  • Knowledge Archive
  • Economic Calendar
  • One-on-One training with one of our qualified service reps.
  • Unlimited Member Service with your assigned service rep.
The motive behind all these quality products and services is EDUCATION. Our goal is to educate our members, aiding them in becoming an expert at trading on the global market. We do this by providing them with a solid foundation of knowledge, trading strategies and an exceptional trading platform to work with.

Our ultimate goal is for all of our members to create their own investment portfolios for trading on the world markets. This provides you with numerous trading opportunities and daily profit returns, which is why the membership packages we provide are quite affordable.

We are excited to create a mutually beneficial relationship with our members where they profit and understand the markets, as we benefit from the word-of-mouth referrals provided by our members.

As you have observed, we are member-centric and have taken the time to read your comments and respond to them specifically below.

We encourage anyone to contact us directly with any questions either by email at enquiries@marketsandyou.com or phone 1800 212 544 (toll free within Australia) and we will be glad to help.

Markets and You, You are kidding aren't you. I did trial your service through the pushy sales agents from Quantum Securities, of course it went well when there was no money involved, but then as soon as I invested the real results came through. My trading account has gone from $7,500 to $100, what a great advisory service you are offering! I still get your alerts, around 30% are accurate at best. My account has steadily gone backwards. Your representatives Quantum Securities did a runner. The contact phone numbers are all disconnected. It is and will always be a scam. If as you are trying to say its not, then happily refund me my initial investment of $5,000. I will accept the trading losses of over $2000 as a lesson learned to be fair. I look forward to your offer to refund my $5,000.

I can advise our community that Markets and You have stepped up to the plate and are helping me resolve my issue with Quantum Securities. Quantum Securities, who were a selling agent for Markets and You at the time, were found to misled some people and therefore Markets and You took action to cease them from selling their service. Markets and You are now working with me directly to offer training and advice on how to trade their signals service properly and operate the trading app on my phone. Hopefully with the offer of this training and more indices to trade I will be able to recover my losses to date. I will keep you informed of any further developments. thanks for the support from Markets And You

Hi Once bitten. I have the same story as you. I have only spoken to Shaun and Andrew. They have not been any help and Shaun is totally flat out rude.
I have been with Markets and You for the past year. Signed up with Quantum Securities - but company changed hands just after I joined. Don't waste your time or your money. It is a total scam. I have been going backwards since the day I signed up. I have lost my original "investment" and have lost half of my starting capital over the last year. The phone app for iphone is crappy to say the best. Hi ingodingo - great you are doing so good - you must be getting the same alerts as me so don't know how you are managing it. I'm on the intermediate package. At the very best I would get one in five trades that is successful. Also the number of trades this year has dropped off considerably from when I was trying out their system (not using real money) under their trial week. So to anyone who is doing research about Markets and You I would say do not waste your money.

You should have a look at the posts on AussieStockForums..give you a better insight of what these people get up in tricking people to hand over their money. Aussie Stock Forums caught them out posting fake positive comments about the company. I suspect indigodingo is one of those fake comments. Also Quantum Securities did not change hands, they went into liquidation. Basically took customers money and then closed down. Have a look at this link for proof...https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov....03323815/929b37ae-aec7-4622-bc41-fa26e803dac2

I know now that I was an idiot to believe them. I am a sucker for a good sales person when I have no knowledge of the service/item they are trying to sell. I guess I just want to see the good side of everyone - hard for me to believe that someone is a rip off merchant I always give them the benefit of the doubt first. Just hope these posts stop someone else from falling into that trap.

Back