Quitting a job to trade forex full time

I’m not sure I could quit my job. Maybe, after a long period of time, when it is simple, profitable for you and you have your own strategy. But I don't know, I prefer to have some guarantee)

Doing it full time is far more stressful than doing it as a hobby/part time. It's better to have multiple streams of income so if you can do it while making money in other ways then that's the best approach IMO

I think i'll never quit a job to trade forex full time. I feel one alternative/back up plan should always be there if one thing does not work out just in case.

I’m not sure I could quit my job. Maybe, after a long period of time, when it is simple, profitable for you and you have your own strategy. But I don't know, I prefer to have some guarantee)

That's a very wise position. Completely agreed.

I think i'll never quit a job to trade forex full time. I feel one alternative/back up plan should always be there if one thing does not work out just in case.
Highly risky if quit the main job for full-time trading, I think it better keeps the main job as main source income, while forex as part-time only, because as risky business, and spent money that affords to lose as a golden rule to obey.

Highly risky if quit the main job for full-time trading, I think it better keeps the main job as main source income, while forex as part-time only, because as risky business, and spent money that affords to lose as a golden rule to obey.
Yeah, I think relying on Forex as my main source of income would put so much pressure on me and I think my emotions would get in the way of being able to make accurate trades.
Everyone is different though I guess, some people cope well under the pressure.

I'm full time work from home now and trading is one of my incomes but not one I would rely on 100%. Have worked to add a few income streams in so I can keep doing what I am doing.

Back