Quitting a job to trade forex full time

I'm full time work from home now and trading is one of my incomes but not one I would rely on 100%. Have worked to add a few income streams in so I can keep doing what I am doing.
If we find another job and its job can do from home, I think is one great solution in covid19 condition that could influence to our daily life, if in normal we can move from place to place, now being strict because we need to check healthy to get permissions

Highly risky if quit the main job for full-time trading, I think it better keeps the main job as main source income, while forex as part-time only, because as risky business, and spent money that affords to lose as a golden rule to obey.
Yes. That's the point.

Haven’t done it yet but is surely on the cards. If you have been making decent enough profits, then I guess it’s time to make it the sole source of income. That’s what I have been waiting for - steady profits.

Highly risky if quit the main job for full-time trading, I think it better keeps the main job as main source income, while forex as part-time only, because as risky business, and spent money that affords to lose as a golden rule to obey.
Agreed, The decision of quitting full time job to trade full time is a big one. Given the risk in forex, its advisable to not do so until and unless you've been earning steady profits for a really long period.

Agreed, The decision of quitting full time job to trade full time is a big one. Given the risk in forex, its advisable to not do so until and unless you've been earning steady profits for a really long period.
i agree with what you are saying but also this will be a life long goal for me as i want to be able to make my own funds rather than relying on a pay check from an employer each month

i agree with what you are saying but also this will be a life long goal for me as i want to be able to make my own funds rather than relying on a pay check from an employer each month

That's a good viewpoint, but what Oswald Franklin says is true and wise. Don't hurry up. Take your time and consolidate your trading before doing it.

Well in that case, If you have faith in yourself, I would say go for it. All the very best for your future.

i have a work. it's take very of my time. i can trade only after work or before work. i work wekends and i can trade that i'm free.

This is dream of many traders, but still there is relatively small number of those who made a dream to come true. You just need to be very certain that you will be able to end a month reaching targeted profit level. Otherwise, you may end up applying for a new job

Back