Resolved - 24option.com problem

View attachment 19223 View attachment 19224 View attachment 19225

I send email to 24option.com to solve the problem
If they are honest they start call me & email me

but so far 24option Do not respond

This company has gone way too far. It's time, someone put end to their joy ride.

They are dishonest, unfair & unreliable to do tradings with. They are a professional scam artists and your hard earned money is not safe with them.

We have caught them red handed with their unlawful activities, have prepared a huge portfolio of evidences, and are preparing a massive claim, and soon to be proceeded at court, against this company, 24Option / Rodeler ltd.

Anyone, who are interested to take actions against them and want them to ma and/or, provide us genuine Written Evidences and/or Testimony, against this company's Fraud, Scam & Con Activities,

Please be in touch with us via PM us or PM any FPA moderator or use 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page.

Your written testimony & evidences, along with our evidences, will play an important role, against this company at court.

You can also follow our thread "Raise Your Voice. Legal Actions Against Scam & Fraudster Company, 24Option (Rodeler Ltd)" here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-24option-rodeler-ltd.html?highlight=24option

RAISE YOUR VOICE & PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE AGAINST FRAUDSTERS.

Learn From Others Mistake, Not From Doing The Same Mistake.

Always Act Smart & Trade Safe.

:)
Thank you dear for comment
i send email to 24option.com they have 48 hours to end the problem with me
after that i will send evidence of correspondence with 24option and regulators around the world
evidence Recording calls employees & Company owner 24option.com + Image + Positions figures...... ets

Dear Mohamd

We have completed our internal evaluation regarding this thread and reached the conclusion that unfortunately an employee of ours was involved in review spamming. To make matters even worse, she falsely accused you that the link you provided with an audio clip was infected with a virus.

Here at 24option we obey by strict codes and ethics rules. It is part of our training program that every new employees must go through before they start working in their respected departments. Not only did our employee breach her contract by attempting to spam your blog, but she falsely accused an innocent person of uploading a link with a virus. There is absolutely no proof that any virus was connected to the link that you posted. 24option sincerely apologizes to you, Mohamd, and all the readers. All necessary actions will be taken to assure that these types of unacceptable actions will not reoccur in the future.

Note: Regarding the withdrawal request which is mentioned in this thread; we have been in direct communication with the client over the issue.

Regards,
24option Team

This company has gone way too far. It's time, someone put end to their joy ride.

They are dishonest, unfair & unreliable to do tradings with. They are a professional scam artists and your hard earned money is not safe with them.

We have caught them red handed with their unlawful activities, have prepared a huge portfolio of evidences, and are preparing a massive claim, and soon to be proceeded at court, against this company, 24Option / Rodeler ltd.

Anyone, who are interested to take actions against them and want them to ma and/or, provide us genuine Written Evidences and/or Testimony, against this company's Fraud, Scam & Con Activities,

Please be in touch with us via PM us or PM any FPA moderator or use 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page.

Your written testimony & evidences, along with our evidences, will play an important role, against this company at court.

You can also follow our thread "Raise Your Voice. Legal Actions Against Scam & Fraudster Company, 24Option (Rodeler Ltd)" here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-24option-rodeler-ltd.html?highlight=24option

Remaining 24 hours To start send court and all the evidence Calls recordings + video + photos + email to:
:cool::):cool:
juventus.com club
Italian Government and regulatory and newspapers
japan Government and regulatory and newspapers
russia Government and regulatory and newspapers
spain Government and regulatory and newspapers
Cyprus Government and regulatory and newspapers
EUR Government and regulatory and newspapers
USA Government and regulatory and newspapers
Middle east Government and regulatory and newspapers

Time is over and no ancer from 24option.com
This is evidence that scam is scam
I will start now send evidence

24option-juventus.jpg24option-juventus.jpg

juventus.com club Know the truth about scam 24option.com
All evidence Calls recordings + video + photos + 24option email

Dear Mohamd

We have completed our internal evaluation regarding this thread and reached the conclusion that unfortunately an employee of ours was involved in review spamming. To make matters even worse, she falsely accused you that the link you provided with an audio clip was infected with a virus.

Here at 24option we obey by strict codes and ethics rules. It is part of our training program that every new employees must go through before they start working in their respected departments. Not only did our employee breach her contract by attempting to spam your blog, but she falsely accused an innocent person of uploading a link with a virus. There is absolutely no proof that any virus was connected to the link that you posted. 24option sincerely apologizes to you, Mohamd, and all the readers. All necessary actions will be taken to assure that these types of unacceptable actions will not reoccur in the future.

Note: Regarding the withdrawal request which is mentioned in this thread; we have been in direct communication with the client over the issue.

Regards,
24option Team

Dear sir
i send to you evidence
Now is time to raise case at Cyprus Court
Any information or evidence you need, please contact me

24option.com is scam company
This harm the reputation of Cyprus
All evidence Calls recordings + video + photos + 24option email = attach

:)
Thank you dear for comment
i send email to 24option.com they have 48 hours to end the problem with me
after that i will send evidence of correspondence with 24option and regulators around the world
evidence Recording calls employees & Company owner 24option.com + Image + Positions figures...... ets

Remaining 24 hours To start send court and all the evidence Calls recordings + video + photos + email to:
juventus.com club

I send Warning to all manager at 24option.com
See the photo attach :

21.jpg

I do not play with 24option.com
see the Warning go to all manager at juventus club
See the photo my attachment 31 + 20MB Calls recordings + video + photos + 24option email to me

22.jpg

The same thing went to all manager at:

This time a huge and violent problem will happen to scam 24option.com

:cool:;):cool:

imagesWJR0XA9A.jpg

I receiving call in 2days from Italy + UK + France
All manager i send email to , ask about 24option.com if they send my money 69572$
I say so far 24option Do not respond , no send anything to end problem from 2013

Back