Resolved - 24option.com problem

24 Option Response

Dear Mohamd

We have completed our internal evaluation regarding this thread and reached the conclusion that unfortunately an employee of ours was involved in review spamming. To make matters even worse, she falsely accused you that the link you provided with an audio clip was infected with a virus.

Here at 24option we obey by strict codes and ethics rules. It is part of our training program that every new employees must go through before they start working in their respected departments. Not only did our employee breach her contract by attempting to spam your blog, but she falsely accused an innocent person of uploading a link with a virus. There is absolutely no proof that any virus was connected to the link that you posted. 24option sincerely apologizes to you, Mohamd, and all the readers. All necessary actions will be taken to assure that these types of unacceptable actions will not reoccur in the future.

Note: Regarding the withdrawal request which is mentioned in this thread; we have been in direct communication with the client over the issue.

Regards,
24option Team

Its terrible when employees start acting outside of protocol but could it be possible that the said employee might have been planted by a rival broker? Surely, regardless of the resolution, a damage has been done, and some traders will consider looking elsewhere. Either way, I still think that overall, Forex Brokers are more trustworthy than Binary Options brokers.

24option Team, why did it take a little over 13 months to get around to admitting that one of your employees is an unethical scumbag? Surely this was detected within days (at most weeks) of your spammer being publicly exposed here.

NicholasM, I'd say insufficient ethics training is a much more likely explanation than a plant by a rival. Most forums wouldn't catch the connection between the accuser and 24Option, so a mole from a competitor would have been much more blatant. The employee probably expected to get away with it and may even have bragged to coworkers about how people would now be afraid to download any evidence in this thread.

Mohamd, the rep claims the company has been in contact with you. Can you give details?

Dear Mohamd

We have completed our internal evaluation regarding this thread and reached the conclusion that unfortunately an employee of ours was involved in review spamming. To make matters even worse, she falsely accused you that the link you provided with an audio clip was infected with a virus.

Here at 24option we obey by strict codes and ethics rules. It is part of our training program that every new employees must go through before they start working in their respected departments. Not only did our employee breach her contract by attempting to spam your blog, but she falsely accused an innocent person of uploading a link with a virus. There is absolutely no proof that any virus was connected to the link that you posted. 24option sincerely apologizes to you, Mohamd, and all the readers. All necessary actions will be taken to assure that these types of unacceptable actions will not reoccur in the future.

Note: Regarding the withdrawal request which is mentioned in this thread; we have been in direct communication with the client over the issue.

Regards,
24option Team

Dear 24option.com

I want my money 69572$ And that prove that you are a good broker not scam
i told the Company owner in 2013 everything about mr.jack + mr.alec

:)
see photo of 24option.com employees
http://40.media.tumblr.com/dbc83472f0b14c2b4108737ceecb144b/tumblr_mpzc9zhwNR1saiuv7o6_1280.jpg
:confused:
http://41.media.tumblr.com/104767124a98cf8fab2d98b0dd29fbdb/tumblr_mpzc9zhwNR1saiuv7o7_1280.jpg

Its terrible when employees start acting outside of protocol but could it be possible that the said employee might have been planted by a rival broker? Surely, regardless of the resolution, a damage has been done, and some traders will consider looking elsewhere. Either way, I still think that overall, Forex Brokers are more trustworthy than Binary Options brokers.

Thank you dear for comment:D
Yes Forex brokers Send your money and your profits
Options brokers not send your profit or money

24option Team, why did it take a little over 13 months to get around to admitting that one of your employees is an unethical scumbag? Surely this was detected within days (at most weeks) of your spammer being publicly exposed here.

NicholasM, I'd say insufficient ethics training is a much more likely explanation than a plant by a rival. Most forums wouldn't catch the connection between the accuser and 24Option, so a mole from a competitor would have been much more blatant. The employee probably expected to get away with it and may even have bragged to coworkers about how people would now be afraid to download any evidence in this thread.

Mohamd, the rep claims the company has been in contact with you. Can you give details?

Thank you dear for comment :D
24option.com did not send my money 69572$ or email or anything
if 24option.com is good brokers they send my money to end the problem and save reputation

It looks like he's asking for your opinion of the demand for a deposit instead of endorsing it.

Remind the Cysec guy that Cysec regulations prohibit a broker from using a bonus to block client access to client funds.

Explain to him exactly how and when this deposit demand came about. Ask him if he'd deposit $100k of his own money with a broker that blocked a withdrawal for a lesser amount.

Dear Mohamd

Regards,
24option Team

I see 24Option is making even more friends, Mohamd, check out this thread:

www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/...m-fraudster-company-24option-rodeler-ltd.html

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

I send email to 24option.com to solve the problem
If they are honest they start call me & email me

but so far 24option Do not respond

This company has gone way too far. It's time, someone put end to their joy ride.

They are dishonest, unfair & unreliable to do tradings with. They are a professional scam artists and your hard earned money is not safe with them.

We have caught them red handed with their unlawful activities, have prepared a huge portfolio of evidences, and are preparing a massive claim, and soon to be proceeded at court, against this company, 24Option / Rodeler ltd.

Anyone, who are interested to take actions against them and want them to ma and/or, provide us genuine Written Evidences and/or Testimony, against this company's Fraud, Scam & Con Activities,

Please be in touch with us via PM us or PM any FPA moderator or use 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page.

Your written testimony & evidences, along with our evidences, will play an important role, against this company at court.

You can also follow our thread "Raise Your Voice. Legal Actions Against Scam & Fraudster Company, 24Option (Rodeler Ltd)" here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-24option-rodeler-ltd.html?highlight=24option

RAISE YOUR VOICE & PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE AGAINST FRAUDSTERS.

Learn From Others Mistake, Not From Doing The Same Mistake.

Always Act Smart & Trade Safe.

Back