Resolved - 24option.com problem

Why do Binary Options Brokers often change addresses? I have been checking a few lately by reading various reviews and have noticed that the locations given in some of the reviews differ, with just one getting it right. SO I assumed it must be a change of location/headquarter offices. Plus several of them have already gone down the drain. if there was a proper exchange for binary options, then perhaps this would be one of the best investment opportunities, but sadly, that's not the case, so I guess it would be wise to stick on Forex trading for now.

Thank you dear for comment :)
Because they Scam and change the website & Everything
Forex is good = option is scam

See that

> Date: Thu, 2014 11:11:19 +0000
> From: consumer.queries@fca.org.uk
> To: headmanagir@hotmail.com
> Subject: RE: This company 24option.com threatening me [ ref:_00Db0K8yP._500b04A2bQ:ref ]
>
> Dear Mohamad,
>
> Thank you for your email regarding 24option.com
>
> I appreciate the concern that this issue has caused you.
>
> Initially I searched this firm and found that 24option.com is a trading name of RODELER LIMITED. I conducted a search for this firm on our Financial Services Register and this firm appears to be EEA Authorised. I have evidenced this search below.
>
> Financial Services Register
>
> In relation to your query, I can advise that "EEA authorised" means that the firm is based in another country (state) in the European Economic Area (EEA), in this case Cyprus, and so is regulated by the regulator in that country. They then passport their services in to the UK and have limited regulation by the FCA. This is because the FCA regulates financial firms with a registered address in the UK.
>
> Consumers considering or currently doing business with passported EEA firms ('EEA Authorised'), may wish to ask for further information from the firm or its UK branch about its complaints and compensation arrangements. This is because the position may differ compared to a UK authorised firm. I have attached a link to the Cyprus regulators website for your records:
> ???????? ????????????? ?????? |
>
> I have also provided contact details for Rodeler Ltd for your convenience.
>
> +357 22 22202 or finance@rodeler.com
>
> I appreciate that this may not be the answer you were looking but hope it provides you with a platform for your next actions.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
>
> Imran Shaakir Ahmad (Mr)
> Associate | Customer Contact Centre
> Financial Conduct Authority | Home - Financial Conduct Authority
> Consumer Helpline: 0800 111 6768
>

:confused:

???????? ????????????? ?????? |
do not help = be warned from Cyprus

:)

UK Government
Is so good in help

CySEC from Cyprus is the regulatory friend of scammers , Only Choose brokers regulated by this regulatory authorities:

NFA: National Futures Association, in the USA
FSA: Financial Services Authority , in the United Kingdom
CFTC - U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
FSA: Financial Services Agency, in Japan

Cysec is very low on the effectiveness scale, but lately they have been tossing out more and bigger fines. ALL clients of Cysec regulated brokers who have been victimized need to file complaints.

CySEC from Cyprus is the regulatory friend of scammers , Only Choose brokers regulated by this regulatory authorities:

NFA: National Futures Association, in the USA
FSA: Financial Services Authority , in the United Kingdom
CFTC - U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
FSA: Financial Services Agency, in Japan

Thank you dear for comment :)
And yes yes yes Cyprus is the regulatory friend of scammers

Cysec is very low on the effectiveness scale, but lately they have been tossing out more and bigger fines. ALL clients of Cysec regulated brokers who have been victimized need to file complaints.

Hello hello hello my dear
I miss you Because you are the best master in Financial markets

For Cysec I have them email
And they Escaped from legal prosecution to 24option.com

They want me to deposit 100000$ in 24option.com
So i can Withdrawal My money

hahahahahaha
how i can deposit 100000$ in scam 24option.com
To Withdrawal My money from scam

Is this a logical solution

:confused: :( :rolleyes:

Who send to me email & want me to deposit 100000$ in scam 24option.com :

Costas Tropis

Officer

Department of Market Surveillance and Investigations

Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)

27 Diagorou str, 1097 Nicosia, or P.O.Box 24996 CY-1306.

CYPRUS. Tel. +357 22 506600 Fax. +357 22 506700

e-mail: ctropis@cysec.gov.cy

http//cysec.gov.cy

Do you think he taking bribe from 24option.com

Back