Resolved - 24option.com problem

24option.com
Still refused to give me my money :confused:

this broker is very popular on Internet and it's still scam, I think no binary brokers is genuine. I know 100k is a large amount but seems you cann't get it back. Just showing it's name to the light for everyone know.

this broker is very popular on Internet and it's still scam, I think no binary brokers is genuine. I know 100k is a large amount but seems you cann't get it back. Just showing it's name to the light for everyone know.

The reason is simple
Because all the traders are lose not win
And even the winners them profits are not huge

The reason is simple
Because all the traders are lose not win
And even the winners them profits are not huge

I don't get all what you said but I think in Forex industry, there are many decent brokers and many traders earn great amount regularly.

I don't get all what you said but I think in Forex industry, there are many decent brokers and many traders earn great amount regularly.

Thank you dear for comment
i say that frome 2013 - 2014 - 2015

Warning from 24option.com and from Option market
It is scam market = There is no real market for Clearing = so it is scam market

The real market is Forex only

In my opinion Binary Options market benefits affiliate marketers and the owners of the companies involved in the industry. As for traders, you would be lucky to get you money back. Nonetheless,it is always good to read their terms and conditions carefully, because in most cases, once you get their bonus, there is a certain amount of trading volume you are required to reach in order to withdraw any funds. That said, if you find trading in Forex a little difficult, I think there are a number of online classes that beginners can study and get the basics. Trading binary options is simple, but it is also dangerous. Forex Trading requires some technical/fundamental analysis skills, but most brokers are genuine and you'll get your check when payday comes.

Back