Resolved - 24option.com problem

In my opinion Binary Options market benefits affiliate marketers and the owners of the companies involved in the industry. As for traders, you would be lucky to get you money back. Nonetheless,it is always good to read their terms and conditions carefully, because in most cases, once you get their bonus, there is a certain amount of trading volume you are required to reach in order to withdraw any funds. That said, if you find trading in Forex a little difficult, I think there are a number of online classes that beginners can study and get the basics. Trading binary options is simple, but it is also dangerous. Forex Trading requires some technical/fundamental analysis skills, but most brokers are genuine and you'll get your check when payday comes.

Thank you dear for comment
There is no real market for Clearing = so it is scam market
you would be lucky to get you money back + bonus or no bonus = you can not withdraw

The real market is Forex only

I read all this thread.... Mohamd, maybe it would be a great idea to post all your case in youtube.... This broker is the biggest scammer of all times in binary options, they pay $$ a lot of people to make good reviews, comments, threads, etc, etc.

Regarding to your trading style ... man, I'm impressed :O ... I wish I could trade that way haahhaa.... You could help a lot of people just sharing your trade ideas ;)

Good luck!

I read all this thread.... Mohamd, maybe it would be a great idea to post all your case in youtube.... This broker is the biggest scammer of all times in binary options, they pay $$ a lot of people to make good reviews, comments, threads, etc, etc.

Regarding to your trading style ... man, I'm impressed :O ... I wish I could trade that way haahhaa.... You could help a lot of people just sharing your trade ideas ;)

Good luck!

Yes Binary Options Trading | 24option your Binary Option Broker is big scam
they pay a lot of $$$ to make good reviews, comments

The question: Who's responsibility for stopping scam brokers!?!

Enough whining, action and solution needed

The question: Who's responsibility for stopping scam brokers!?!

Enough whining, action and solution needed

There is no any Enough whining here :)

I warning frome 24option.com
That is action

I send to government
US + Cyprus + British = Warning frome 24option.com

That is action

I send to government

So many binary trading systems have been poping up in my email lately and im always skeptical but thanks for this post. I will for sure proceed with more caution now.

That is action

I send to government

I meant in general, not your particular case. We always read traders complaining and even after scam brokers get exposed they continue scamming others, when will this stop other than regulators moving their a.. and doing action instead of counting money of licenses.

Not sure how much governments care about scam brokers when they less care of their own people!

Why do Binary Options Brokers often change addresses? I have been checking a few lately by reading various reviews and have noticed that the locations given in some of the reviews differ, with just one getting it right. SO I assumed it must be a change of location/headquarter offices. Plus several of them have already gone down the drain. if there was a proper exchange for binary options, then perhaps this would be one of the best investment opportunities, but sadly, that's not the case, so I guess it would be wise to stick on Forex trading for now.

So many binary trading systems have been poping up in my email lately and im always skeptical but thanks for this post. I will for sure proceed with more caution now.

Thank you dear for comment :)
Yes be warned from option
Forex is good

I meant in general, not your particular case. We always read traders complaining and even after scam brokers get exposed they continue scamming others, when will this stop other than regulators moving their a.. and doing action instead of counting money of licenses.

Not sure how much governments care about scam brokers when they less care of their own people!

Thank you dear for comment :)
Government does not move that is problem

Back