Resolved - 24option.com problem

Hi Mohamed,

I am an existing customer with 24option, but I haven't faced any issues with withdrawal or the company performing frauds of not processing my withdrawal. for your case, I believed you may need to hit 500k volume, which is 1 million USD volume for additional 10k bonus. The thumb of the rule for getting additional bonus is that you have to hit 50 times of the bonus amount before you could make your first withdrawal. That is why I did not accept the bonus even after I made a deposit of 2k.

I don't work for 24options, but your warning has prompt worry for myself, friends and investors about 24option platform.

On the fair share of the issue, why don't you invite 24option representative to address your issue here so existing traders and new traders and FPA know what is going on.

Thank you.

I Hit 50 times of the bonus amount
And 1000,000 volume
See the photo my bro

24option binary options broker

why you spamming the forum? the link you have posted is a virus!

BTW 24option is a honest broker company with good customer service as far as I know.

Moderation Note: The clickable link Sarit included to twitter.com/24option_Trade has been removed. It is bad enough that an employee of 24option tried to pose as a client in the forums. He also wants to try to use this thread to boost the SEO of the twitter page.

Hear this call recording frome 24option.com they wanted to shut my mouth

https://dub127.afx.ms

This is not virus my frind
This is hotmail call recording frome 24option.com they wanted to shut my mouth

24option.com = is scam my frind where is my 100,000$
see all the photo and Hear the call recording

Funny how it's always brand new account defending a broker in Scam Alerts. I wonder if Spam Cat will get this one or not?

Mohamd, can you post that audio somewhere else? It's demanding a login. Maybe add a transcript and upload it as a video on YouTube.

Also, go ahead and file an FPA Traders Court case. Follow all the instructions HERE.

Sarit registered and posted from an IP addressed in Israel. This IP has been used to spam for 24Option.com in the reviews. It has also been used by the reviews representative of 24Option, by a media buyer from 24Option, and by someone from 247Traffic.com to try to sell ads for 24Option.

Funny how it's always brand new account defending a broker in Scam Alerts. I wonder if Spam Cat will get this one or not?

Mohamd, can you post that audio somewhere else? It's demanding a login. Maybe add a transcript and upload it as a video on YouTube.

Also, go ahead and file an FPA Traders Court case. Follow all the instructions HERE.

Ok my dear
I will upload on YouTube

Thank you

Sarit registered and posted from an IP addressed in Israel. This IP has been used to spam for 24Option.com in the reviews. It has also been used by the reviews representative of 24Option, by a media buyer from 24Option, and by someone from 247Traffic.com to try to sell ads for 24Option.

Yes 24option.com
is Israel scam Co.

I upload some of the long call recording Hear it my Friends

Attachments

• Hear this call recording 24option.com-is-scam.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 156
Back