Resolved - 24option.com problem

She said to email her. Email her and ask her to send you 100% of the money you are owed. Let her know that if she does, then 24option is not a scam. If she doesn't, then it is.

From 27 - 2 - 2014 Up to this moment 31 - 3 - 2014
www.24option.com did not not send to me my money

And my problem with 24option.com starts From 15 - 6 - 2013 Up to this moment 31 - 3 - 2014
They problem with www.24option.com not end

I will send to www.24option.com email to see if they
Want to end the problem and maintain them reputations that they are not scam and send to me my money

No call
No email
No money
No anything from 24option.com

24option.com is a brand owned and operated by Rodeler Limited, a financial services company registered in Cyprus (HE312820) and authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission under license number 207/13. Rodeler Limited is located at 67 Spyrou Kyprianou Street, Potamos Yermasoyia, Limassol CY-4043

So i send my complaints to
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission

And i got their cooperation
To: headmana**@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:55:42 +0300
Subject: CySEC - Department of Investigations

Dear Mr. Aldakmari,

Your complaint having been successfully submitted will now be assigned to the investigations team that will be handling the case. As a first step in the process, we kindly draw your attention to the following:

In case that the provision of further information/documentation/evidence is deemed necessary, you will be contacted by the Department of Investigations which will be dealing with your complaint
Depending on the outcome of the investigation the case will be brought to the Council of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) for taking any measures deemed necessary if the entity being investigated has been found to have violated the laws the enforcement of which has been entrusted to the CySEC.
The CySEC although it has powers to take measures (which include monetary sanctions) it has no powers to order the payment of compensation/restitution of damages suffered.
The policy of the CySEC is to announce any sanctions imposed on its supervised entities. Apart from this announcement, as a matter of policy, no other feedback/information is provided / announced regarding on-going investigations.

Regards,

Department of Investigations
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)

27 Diagorou Street, 3rd Floor, P.O.BOX 24996, CY-1097, Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel.: 22506600, Fax: 22506700
E-Mail: investigations@cysec.gov.cy
Web: http//www.cysec.gov.cy

Confidentiality
The information contained in this message and any attachments hereto may be privileged confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient any use of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission at info@cysec.gov.cy and destroy this message.

Disclaimer
Please note that this message cannot be considered as official information and any views expressed are not necessarily the views of Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission does not accept liability for any action taken in reliance of the contents of this message. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely secure error or virus free. The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission does not accept liability for any viruses, errors or omissions.

If 24option.com send to me my money
I will Telling you

To end this story
And shutting down this Thread

And 24option.com proved them innocence
Or they continue and prove they are defrauding + big scam

Interesting. I traded with them before. I did the bonus turnover. No issues with withdrawals

Mohamd have you received the money?

They have lots of regulation. File a dispute through regulators, authorities. Like FCA, FSA mifd etc. Open a case at FPA traders court

Interesting. I traded with them before. I did the bonus turnover. No issues with withdrawals

Mohamd have you received the money?

They have lots of regulation. File a dispute through regulators, authorities. Like FCA, FSA mifd etc. Open a case at FPA traders court

> Date: *** 2014 11:11:19 +0000
> From: consumer.queries@fca.org.uk
> To: ***@hotmail.com
> Subject: RE: This company 24option.com threatening me [ ref:_00Db0K8yP._500b04A2bQ:ref ]
>
> Dear Prince Mohamad,
>
> Thank you for your email regarding 24option.com
>
> I appreciate the concern that this issue has caused you.
>
> Initially I searched this firm and found that 24option.com is a trading name of RODELER LIMITED. I conducted a search for this firm on our Financial Services Register and this firm appears to be EEA Authorised. I have evidenced this search below.
>
> Financial Services Register
>
> In relation to your query, I can advise that "EEA authorised" means that the firm is based in another country (state) in the European Economic Area (EEA), in this case Cyprus, and so is regulated by the regulator in that country. They then passport their services in to the UK and have limited regulation by the FCA. This is because the FCA regulates financial firms with a registered address in the UK.
>
> Consumers considering or currently doing business with passported EEA firms ('EEA Authorised'), may wish to ask for further information from the firm or its UK branch about its complaints and compensation arrangements. This is because the position may differ compared to a UK authorised firm. I have attached a link to the Cyprus regulators website for your records:
> ÅðéôñïðÞ ÊåöáëáéáãïñÜò Êýðñïõ
>
> I have also provided contact details for Rodeler Ltd for your convenience.
>
> +357 22 22202 or finance@rodeler.com
>
> I appreciate that this may not be the answer you were looking but hope it provides you with a platform for your next actions.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
>
> Imran Shaakir Ahmad (Mr)
> Associate | Customer Contact Centre
> Financial Conduct Authority | Home - Financial Conduct Authority
> Consumer Helpline: 0800 111 6768

> Date: *** 2014 11:11:19 +0000
> From: consumer.queries@fca.org.uk
> To: ***@hotmail.com
> Subject: RE: This company 24option.com threatening me [ ref:_00Db0K8yP._500b04A2bQ:ref ]
>
> Dear Mohamad,
>
> Thank you for your email regarding 24option.com
>
> I appreciate the concern that this issue has caused you.
>
> Initially I searched this firm and found that 24option.com is a trading name of RODELER LIMITED. I conducted a search for this firm on our Financial Services Register and this firm appears to be EEA Authorised. I have evidenced this search below.
>
> Financial Services Register
>
> In relation to your query, I can advise that "EEA authorised" means that the firm is based in another country (state) in the European Economic Area (EEA), in this case Cyprus, and so is regulated by the regulator in that country. They then passport their services in to the UK and have limited regulation by the FCA. This is because the FCA regulates financial firms with a registered address in the UK.
>
> Consumers considering or currently doing business with passported EEA firms ('EEA Authorised'), may wish to ask for further information from the firm or its UK branch about its complaints and compensation arrangements. This is because the position may differ compared to a UK authorised firm. I have attached a link to the Cyprus regulators website for your records:
> ÅðéôñïðÞ ÊåöáëáéáãïñÜò Êýðñïõ
>
> I have also provided contact details for Rodeler Ltd for your convenience.
>
> +357 22 22202 or finance@rodeler.com
>
> I appreciate that this may not be the answer you were looking but hope it provides you with a platform for your next actions.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
>
> Imran Shaakir Ahmad (Mr)
> Associate | Customer Contact Centre
> Financial Conduct Authority | Home - Financial Conduct Authority
> Consumer Helpline: 0800 111 6768

If 24option.com send to me my money
I will Telling you

To end this story
And shutting down this Thread

And 24option.com proved them innocence
Or they continue and prove they are defrauding + big scam

Hello mohamd

What next, wait for cysec.gov.cy to decide, or can you think of any other method that might speed things up ?

Good luck
Liz

Hello mohamd

What next, wait for cysec.gov.cy to decide, or can you think of any other method that might speed things up ?

Good luck
Liz

Thank you my friend

And i Recommend to all of my friend
Not to open an account and deposit and deal with the scam 24option.com
Until proven them innocent and return me my money Or they continue and prove they are defrauding + big scam

Back