i received a message email it will be huge + legal problem for 24option.com

Finally
i will update next week About the company's 24option.com response

Thank you my dear
i do it see:

> Date: *** 2014 11:11:19 +0000
> From: consumer.queries@fca.org.uk
> To: ***@hotmail.com
> Subject: RE: This company 24option.com threatening me [ ref:_00Db0K8yP._500b04A2bQ:ref ]
>
> Dear Mohamad,
>
> Thank you for your email regarding 24option.com
>
> I appreciate the concern that this issue has caused you.
>
> Initially I searched this firm and found that 24option.com is a trading name of RODELER LIMITED. I conducted a search for this firm on our Financial Services Register and this firm appears to be EEA Authorised. I have evidenced this search below.
>
> Financial Services Register
>
> In relation to your query, I can advise that "EEA authorised" means that the firm is based in another country (state) in the European Economic Area (EEA), in this case Cyprus, and so is regulated by the regulator in that country. They then passport their services in to the UK and have limited regulation by the FCA. This is because the FCA regulates financial firms with a registered address in the UK.
>
> Consumers considering or currently doing business with passported EEA firms ('EEA Authorised'), may wish to ask for further information from the firm or its UK branch about its complaints and compensation arrangements. This is because the position may differ compared to a UK authorised firm. I have attached a link to the Cyprus regulators website for your records:
> ÅðéôñïðÞ ÊåöáëáéáãïñÜò Êýðñïõ
>
> I have also provided contact details for Rodeler Ltd for your convenience.
>
> +357 22 22202 or finance@rodeler.com
>
> I appreciate that this may not be the answer you were looking but hope it provides you with a platform for your next actions.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
>
> Imran Shaakir Ahmad (Mr)
> Associate | Customer Contact Centre
> Financial Conduct Authority | Home - Financial Conduct Authority
> Consumer Helpline: 0800 111 6768[/SIZE][/B]

Those "passported" FCA registrations are completely useless. Keep your focus on Cysec, regulators in your own country who deal with online financial fraud, and eConsumer.gov

Those "passported" FCA registrations are completely useless. Keep your focus on Cysec, regulators in your own country who deal with online financial fraud, and eConsumer.gov

Thank you very much my dear
and i Will do it my dear + i will update every week About 24option.com response
God bless you for support the right

This week from 7-7-2014 to 11-7-2014
and until this time there is no cooperate and response from 24option.com

Again another Isreal based firm that will not pay, this time by a once considered reputable company did you try contacting other reps from 24options? I would because that is really disturbing if 24options turns out to SCAM people. I tell you everyday closer and closer they will be extradited to the U.S. to face criminal charges many of these firms sooner or later or another country will come after them, just far too many complaints of FRAUD... Remember when you see some Israelis being carted off don't be surprised, you give all good Jews a bad name! Shame on you and your family...

Court: Israelis suspected in 'Nigerian scam' can be extradited to U.S. Israel News | Haaretz

Again another Isreal based firm that will not pay, this time by a once considered reputable company did you try contacting other reps from 24options? I would because that is really disturbing if 24options turns out to SCAM people. I tell you everyday closer and closer they will be extradited to the U.S. to face criminal charges many of these firms sooner or later or another country will come after them, just far too many complaints of FRAUD... Remember when you see some Israelis being carted off don't be surprised, you give all good Jews a bad name! Shame on you and your family...

Court: Israelis suspected in 'Nigerian scam' can be extradited to U.S. Israel News | Haaretz

Thank you my dear for your word and post
The fact is i have no problem between me and the Jews = racist
But I do not know why most of racist the companies is scam like 24option.com

If 24option.com send to me my money
I will Telling you

To end this story
And shutting down this Thread

And 24option.com proved them innocence
Or they continue and prove they are defrauding + big scam

And Recommend to all your friend
Not to open an account and deposit and deal with the scam 24option.com
Until proven them innocent and return to me my money Or they continue and prove they are defrauding + big scam

Back