Resolved - 24option.com problem

if the account has a bonus u have to reach the turnover volume required to be able to withdraw any bonus and profits all brokers have this rule

24options is a good broker i had an account and nothing went wrong with it

How would a happy client know whether or not another trader had reached the minimum turnover? I would think that this information would only be known to the company.

how jaylou has other clients' information?
Because possible he is an employee with 24option.com
:) ...

Warning from 24option.com and from Option market
It is imaginary & fraudulent the real market is Forex only

what a big disappoint i thought this broker is the most trusted thank you saved me before i deposit

^
Next time, if you want to deposit to a broker, search its name here, it help you to avoid a loss by broker.

And be warning from 24option.com and from Option market

Hi Mohamed,

I am an existing customer with 24option, but I haven't faced any issues with withdrawal or the company performing frauds of not processing my withdrawal. for your case, I believed you may need to hit 500k volume, which is 1 million USD volume for additional 10k bonus. The thumb of the rule for getting additional bonus is that you have to hit 50 times of the bonus amount before you could make your first withdrawal. That is why I did not accept the bonus even after I made a deposit of 2k.

I don't work for 24options, but your warning has prompt worry for myself, friends and investors about 24option platform.

On the fair share of the issue, why don't you invite 24option representative to address your issue here so existing traders and new traders and FPA know what is going on.

Thank you.

And be warning from 24option.com and from Option market

Back