Resolved: Bdswiss not paying withdrawals that I requested a month ago - Scam!!!

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

geryfx

Recruit
It's been more than a month since I requested 2 withdrawals from 2 MT accounts and they are not paying me nor saying anything!

At the begining, they requested me a lot of information (documents, proof of deposits, etc.) and once everything was verified they approved both withdrawals. After this approval I never knew anything else about them! I have contacted the funding team, the support and no one is replying my messages!

This is a completely shame! I thought that bdswiss was a realiable company but I suggest you encouragely to avoid it. I don't know if I will be able to recover my funds but if a withdrawal takes more than a month is reason enough to avoid this broker.

As information, the quantity that I wanted to withdraw it's almost 3000€ and I didn't earn money trading there. In fact, I lost some.

I hope someone can help me.

Regards

It's been more than a month since I requested 2 withdrawals from 2 MT accounts and they are not paying me nor saying anything!

At the begining, they requested me a lot of information (documents, proof of deposits, etc.) and once everything was verified they approved both withdrawals. After this approval I never knew anything else about them! I have contacted the funding team, the support and no one is replying my messages!

This is a completely shame! I thought that bdswiss was a realiable company but I suggest you encouragely to avoid it. I don't know if I will be able to recover my funds but if a withdrawal takes more than a month is reason enough to avoid this broker.

As information, the quantity that I wanted to withdraw it's almost 3000€ and I didn't earn money trading there. In fact, I lost some.

Regards
This was EXACTLY what happened to me.
They then started charging me inactivity fees, I lost approx $200 to "inactivity fees" - despite the fact my withdrawal requests hadn't been honored.
Honestly, worst broker I've ever used and their support is terrible.

Regards
Faced a similar problem despite having all my documentation it was excuse after excuse on why they couldn't send me the funds.
Their support was about as useful as a chocolate fire guard.

I'd warn everyone against depositing a single penny with these crooks now though. Terrible service.

Today I got paid finally...

It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back