Resolved - btgoption.com

yes,
they are now saying that the accounts of 2013 with those of 2014 are missing, they say that there have been changes ... they do not see my account, but I see it very well, in short, everyone says he tells his story ....
these are my realytime pictureScreen on btgoption.com ... 2.jpg3.jpg

Is there a regulator or police agency in your country that handles online financial fraud complaints? Ask your bank and local police if they know of one.

Go ahead and file a complaint with eConsumer.gov

Thank you,
is what I'm doing ... in the meantime we feel the web/tradingworld of what happens ...

Hi All,
I represent BTG Option in this thread.

Although some of you may not believe what I am about to say, but this is the truth.
Please read the following Email below that we sent to mister Pietro earlier today:

"Hi Pietro, how are you?
Since the first time you've contacted us regarding your withdrawal, it's been a while.
We've finally managed to solve this issue.

Since January 2014, BTG Option is under new management and ownership and does not own nor manages the old clientele that registered prior to 2014.
You were informed of that by our support team a few times and that was not trick to withhold any funds of you... We can confirm this situation with our trading platform "Tech Financials" and provide the needed proof, so you'll see that this is not a game or an attempt to damage you.

As a matter of fact - We don't even have your verification documents and we still don't have access to your account. Please provide us with your verification documents as specified here:

You now have 2 options:
1. We can provide you with the old owner of BTG Option (The person who did not pay you)
contact details and you can try to solve this with him.
2. As a will of good faith and a last attempt of trying to help you solve that we are willing to try and come to a solution and pay a partial amount, in condition that:
* You will remove all Forum remarks you've made
* Advertise on the forums that this is solved and the individual / Company that did not pay
you is not us
* Stop any type of process that you may started with any authority.

We don't want our good name to be damage for something that we have not done nor can we control.

Please reply ASAP.

We did more than we were supposed to in this case but we are still the ones that are taking the blame which we should not.

We want this to be solved ASAP :)

Mr representative of BTGOPTION,
this is my account AND 'THIS YOUR SITE THAT REPRESENTED!
Do you need the password maybe?
[video=dailymotion;x1f19pa]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1f19pa[/video]

My answer to the trading company asking for " discounts "!
I forgot
I and several months that you contact almost every day , I have all the emails , it is not no time spent .

Hello,
not dwell more ' than what is already' done this issue, would ' add no comment as I talk.
For me and for obvious reasons , I have no elements as to communicate or not to communicate more ' than I've already' done with any person .
I ask that I be refunded in full amount due , without unnecessary trading and discounts as a result of days and days of work and months of wasted time , risolvedo from you, if we grant that there are , the internal problems to your / and society ' .
For my part, once received the payment , which will prove ' that what you write about the " ' cause " of the problem , it corresponds to reality , lighthouse ' as had asked , esonarandovi from any liability ' , and commenting on the story in your favor.

I look forward to your feedback for sending documents , otherwise continue ' to act in the manner permitted by law.

greetings

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1
Back