Resolved - Capital One Forex withdrawing issue

mtuoliv

Private
Hello Everyone!

I am Olivier M.
I am a client of Capital One Forex with
MT4 account: 92944
I have deposited $556 to them and made profits of $48 which make the sum of $604
but they are not willing to withdraw for me my money (Even Capital/deposits of $556)

They use to request me string of requirements every time i submit withdraw request!
Due to this i have traded over 40 lots and occurred many losses! (from profits made before)

I have written to withdraw department many times and replied that they may withdraw fund
using the original depositing methods ( I allowed them to do so) but they have not processed my withdraw

Please every help to get my money is highly appreciated! Proof of communication with withdraw depart.jpgProof of communication with withdraw depart.jpg

Please, Please, Please fpa...Label this company a SCAM already so that no more people will fall victim to them anymore. It has been long overdue.

Capital One Forex has been hanging on the edge of a scam finding. I think their time to avoid one will end soon.

In the meantime, let's see what else can be done here:

Mtuoliv, did you accept a bonus?

How did you deposit your money? Bank wire, credit card, or something else?

Thank to for your reply Pharaon

Yes, I have accepted their bonus, but the problem is that, they are not even willing
to take back their bonus and my profits and withdraw my net deposits/capital only.

I have deposited using Skrill and Webmoney

Any help to get my money back is highly appreciated

Yes, I have accepted their bonus, but the problem is that, they are not even willing
to take back their bonus and my profits and withdraw my net deposits/capital only.

I have deposited using Skrill and Webmoney

Any help to get my money back is highly appreciated

That is so absurd...

Did you try to contact Skrill and WebMoney for a chargeback?

hello everyone
my account with this scammers is 92538
i deposit 400$ a month ago
i traded more than 80 lots
when i made my first profit i requested withdraw but i got nothing.
i went on chat but when i said i want to withdraw they stopped replying me i asked my withdraw a whole week but they refused to process them! i continued trading and i got loss of 315$. after this loss i told them to give me the remaining balance of 85$ but also they refused to give that 85$ without any facts, and took away their bonus. a scammer called makcim on skype is the one who took it away ( their bonus was 100%=400$ now my account has my remaining balance of only(85$) so this broker is just scamming people only please don't do a mistake of sending your money is this useless broker if you don't want to regret after.( when you are depositing you will get good customer care but when you want to withdraw no one will talk to you. i wander the way they are scamming me only 85$ so if you deposit even less than 20$ make sure you don't want to withdraw because they don't have withdraw department they have only deposit department. and when i try to send then email to them i get this message("Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently")

that's how i lost my 400$ from this scammers.
they ra animals

Did you try to contact Skrill and WebMoney for a chargeback?

It's difficult, if not impossible, to get money back from either. Still, go ahead and file the complaint. Some online payment processors do keep track of complaints and can cut off companies that get too many complaints.

I have never seen any case that payment processor stopped supporting any broker. Actually they earn a lot with brokers. Some broker don't let you withdraw via CC, you have to use a payment processor.

Back