Resolved - Capital One Forex withdrawing issue

I have never seen any case that payment processor stopped supporting any broker. Actually they earn a lot with brokers. Some broker don't let you withdraw via CC, you have to use a payment processor.

I've seen plenty of cases where brokers mysteriously lose the ability to use a specific payment processor. For example, one particular scam broker (ForInvests.net) lost the ability to accept PayPal (after who knows how many client complaints) - they then lied to clients, saying that PayPal had stopped working with all forex brokers.

There is one certain way to make 100% sure that a payment processor keeps working with a bad broker - sit around and complaint that payments processors won't do anything instead of letting them know that there's a problem.

This Company Capital One Forex, may be, does not want to come here to explain itself about the cases against it.
what can we call that?
the way to a Scam

I've seen plenty of cases where brokers mysteriously lose the ability to use a specific payment processor. For example, one particular scam broker (ForInvests.net) lost the ability to accept PayPal (after who knows how many client complaints) - they then lied to clients, saying that PayPal had stopped working with all forex brokers.

There is one certain way to make 100% sure that a payment processor keeps working with a bad broker - sit around and complaint that payments processors won't do anything instead of letting them know that there's a problem.

It rarely happen, and maybe only PP does it, since it's strict. while others payment processors are still "blind & deaf" to earn money from brokers.

It rarely happen, and maybe only PP does it, since it's strict. while others payment processors are still "blind & deaf" to earn money from brokers.

I've seen other examples of brokers losing other payment providers. This usually generates a wave of complaints from clients who deposited one way and now have to withdraw their initial deposits in a whole new way.

Sometimes complaining will result in no action. Sometimes, all it will take is one more complaint to trigger action by a regulator or payments processor. Saying "they won't do anything about it, so filing a formal complaint is pointless" is exactly what the scammers want people to do.

Back