RESOLVED Case# 2013-040 | jareer vs www.liteforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that LiteForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 76 84.4%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 14 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are not right, it is necessary to carry out the Public Offer Agreement", clause 6.8. And then the company will pay all profit to you.
It agree with you, LiteForex the worthy and reliable company, I trade some years there, and all is normal, money pays in time.

Sorry guys,,
You ask FPA to mark lite as scammer. It seems that you are the other brokers' staff . I do not know exactly which broker you are belong to. I'm sure you have been payed by them...
It's normal in business, but we should play fair and keep straight on right ways...
So far, lite is good and fair enough..
Swear..!!

If Jareer was not a client, I'm sure LiteForex would have mentioned that little detail quite some time back.

Just because you haven't personally had an issue with a broker doesn't mean that other issues are not real. If you had a problem and Jareer didn't and he made a post like yours, you would probably accuse him of working for LiteForex.

you are absolutely right pharaoh.... and on the other hand the number of FOREX BROKERS(SCAM'S) VICTIMS are not that high..... as brokers are not that crazy and stupid enough to steal or take all the clients money at once...... because they want to maintain their scams as long as possible...... thats good for their business.... so it doesn't mean that if im not being cheated than no one is being cheated....

Everbody is quick to make profit, but i think one should read the T&C part first before joining a broker if you dont like the T&C then there is no point arises in complaining about the broker....I think Liteforex i a fair broker

the broker have all the rights to take any actions with the client only when the client made mistake
if he didn't made any mistakes the broker don't have any rights to remove any amount
Lite Forex is a big scam and stubid broker
and them will die so soon

The 10 profits restriction includes clauses letting the broker grab smaller percentages too.

As currently worded, this means that the terms permit confiscation of ANY profits can be done. I put this in a far different category than things like minimum trade volume for collecting bonuses. Instead, it falls under license to steal in my book.

The good news is that I am told that these viciously unfair rule will be changing sometime soon. That doesn't help Jareeer. I personally think LiteForex should contact him and discuss some sort of compromise if they want to resolve this issue.

I find it a little "odd" the number of people who come here to defend obvious scammers. Look at their number of posts . . . . . . .1
It does get noticed.

I have some good news. LiteForex's representative and I have been discussing the issues involved in the Traders Court cases. Nothing is set in stone, but I do see some promising signs of progress.

I have some good news. LiteForex's representative and I have been discussing the issues involved in the Traders Court cases. Nothing is set in stone, but I do see some promising signs of progress.

Keep it up FPA and i would be more then pleased if Liteforex comes to the party -as i see it thus far their rules are simply absurd/greedy and puts them in a bad light- not good for business at all -
Good Luck FPA and thank you for fighting for us.

Back