RESOLVED Case# 2013-098 | Tradetowin vs www.avatrade.com

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Even if they come with an agreement with "Tradetowin" , is that make them a trusted broker !.?
All evidences in this case are against Avafx

Forex Market Makers and Brokers would be better suited to take a case by case, instead of a blanket policy, for each

circumstance. would make for better Broker, Trader relations. I'm glad case is pending resolution, hoping for the best

outcome. Goes without saying FPA gives all a loud voice.

An agreement with Ava has been reached and I consider the issue to be resolved. I would like to thank Ava for reaching a resolution.

"TRADETOWIN" com to an agreement with Ava , that s good for him , but this is bad for other traders who dont know about manipulation of prices in this broker , what about all logic questions that traders post in this thread and they will stay with no response ,

I'm a newbie with no experience and lots of questions and I concur... I am looking for a Main broker and Ava is an option; I'm glad Tradetowin came to an agreement but is it enough that he'll keep working with them? To me (as a former customer service manager) that's the real test. If they solved this thorny problem to the point where Tradetowin will keep working with them, that will cast Ava in a very good light.

Any comment?

I have received a form that Ava wants me to sign so they can release my trading records to the FPA. I will be getting this to Ava shortly.

I would be highly suspucious of anything AVA asks you to sign. Your registering a complaint with the authorities should normally include giving them the right to access your records at AVA. If ava have extra hoops they want you to jump through, and squeeze into there some fine print that may render you more vulnerable or forfeit some of your rights, it doesn't mean you have to accept them.

My recommendation would be to not sign anything with AVA - if the governing authorities need your permission, sign it with them, not with AVA.

An agreement with Ava has been reached and I consider the issue to be resolved. I would like to thank Ava for reaching a resolution.

It sounds like one party was in a rush to make this go away before the financial authorities put them under the loupe... and one trader who was getting anxious to see his money again.

It baffles me that "news trading" is even in the discussion... in stocks, insider trading is forbidden... but who in their right mind would expects the markets to NOT react to news? the whole premise of technical analysis is that the current price has taken everything into account, factual and psychological.

Might it be possible, that some spikes are created by a market maker, in order to trigger their customer's stops? Losing them money... but when a trader takes advantage of this spike, they call it incorrect pricing. That is a double-edged sword and a very dangerous game... should they come under scrutiny I would say they might be in deep trouble.

Back