RESOLVED Case# 2013-115 | mofocm vs www.capitaloneforex.com/index.php

I want to thank the staff of forexpacearmy for giving me the opportunity to write about my case!!!

Hi!

I was wondering where exactly to post this and I decided to do it here. I was amazed of so much possibilities :mad:
Several weeks ago, I received a call from this company and somehow their rep was trying to speak bulgarian :) It was funny! He tried to convince me to make a deposit with their company!
Unfortunately, I am not their client and I visited their website for the 1st time EVER! I have no idea how did they have my phone number but the call was not a joke! Now, I checked several opened cases against that company.

I've been wondering which company operates the website and who is hiding behind this company. It must be some scammers with whom I had been trading with before. Else, how they have managed to find my phone?! :confused:

I want to thank the staff of forexpacearmy for giving me the opportunity to write about my case!!!
If I were you, I would refuse the bonus and I would insist for processing of my deposit. Later, when you have traded enough, you can be scammed again! I hope that this won't happen...but...

Back