RESOLVED Case# 2013-115 | mofocm vs www.capitaloneforex.com/index.php

mofocm

Private
Original FPA Traders Court Submission:

I am submitting the case against: www.capitaloneforex.com/index.php

My Case is: My CapitaOneForex account number is 55007.
On August 26, I had a balance of approximately € 288 and I deposited 700 euro.
I was given a 60% bonus rescue.
I made 2 trades with a gain of 880.54 euro.
On 29 August I asked for the withdrawal of the gain, wondering as usual to leave the account only the deposit and the bonus.
In reply I was taken off all the bonus given in recent months.
The account has remained a balance of € 609 that I picked up.
CapitalOne's behavior was improper because their policy on the rescue bonus is not regulated anywhere and removal of the bonus was arbitrary.
The bonus is not withdrawable, but the withdrawal of the deposit and the gain are, but I was not allowed.
the same behavior as it is being given to other customers I know.
I enclose a complete history which shows that in the past they have always given the opportunity to withdraw only the gain, leaving the account deposit and bonus.
On their website the bonus policy is not listed on the rescue and this allows them to behave in an arbitrary manner

New thread in the Scam Alerts Folder:

Review is submitted by Carlo Marangi on 09/10/13

The company was first contacted about the issue on 09/04/13 the last contact was on 09/06/13

Details: this is the conversation by mail with capitaloneforex:

Da: mofocm <mofocm@gmail.com>
Oggetto: Re: Bonus Removal Info
Data: 06 settembre 2013 09:41:09 CEST
A: Jason Beool <jason@capitaloneforex.com>

thanks for the quick response.
can you tell me where I can find on the site your policy rescue bonus?
Carlo Marangi

2013/9/6 Jason Beool <jason@capitaloneforex.com>
Dear Client

Please redo the Math in your account and look into the bonuses and losses, you can have a complaint and we do not mind that as we deducted from your account the bonuses that can not be withdrawn.

Best Regards
Jason Beool

Account Manager
Email : jason@capitaloneforex.com
Phone : +6499250346
www.cofxpartners.com

---- On Thu, 05 Sep 2013 19:27:48 -1200 mofocm <mofocm@gmail.com> wrote ----

Hello, my name is carlo marangi and my account number is 55007.
On August 29, I requested the withdrawal of € 880.54.
 On 4 September, I asked about the status of my application and in response from the account that had an equity of € 2318.79 Your company has removed 1,710 euro bonus that corresponds to rescue totaledel bonus you have given me over the past months.
Given that the rescue bonus is not a loan and that nowhere is clear bonus on your policy seems absurd to me that after having deposited on 26 August 700 € on my account and profits rise to € 880.54 now I see the bill reduced to only € 600.
I will return to the FSCL attaching the detailed report of my account and asking them to intervene.
I have always considered a serious and honest company, but honestly I do not think in these conditions to make trading more with your company. 
Please, as CEO of CapitalOneForex to shed light on the incident. 
Yours sincerely. 
Carlo Marangi

Company representatives' emails: Jason Beool <jason@capitaloneforex.com>

Attachments

• Statement_ 55007 - Carlo Marangi.pdf
    154.7 KB · Views: 6
Send an email to both Samir and Jason Beeool. Invite them to your public thread in the Scam Alerts folder.

it's been a month and I have no news from capitaloneforex and obviously have not responded to my invitation to participate in the thread open in the scam forum

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see a case here.

Besides the fact that the rescue bonus saved the account several times before, the real account balance on 26 August was -971.75 EUR before the final deposit and -271.75 EUR afterwards. The last two trades added a profit of 880.54 EUR leading to a real balance of 608.79 EUR.

When you asked to withdraw the profit of 880.54 EUR despite having only 608.79 EUR in your account the broker did the only thing they could do. They cancelled the bonus and paid out the maximum available amount = the real account balance.

It shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes to reproduce those figures with Excel.

Bonuses are a popular trick used by dishonest brokers to deceive thier customers. It appears that Capital One Forex is one such broker.

I would very much like to see CapitalOneForex's direct answer to this case.

Hello everyone, I have reached an agreement with capitaloneforex. After contacting me has given me the bonus that had been stolen from the account, with the promise that I will make trading and withdraw any profits

Back