RESOLVED Case#2013-150 | bijaykhd vs www.youtradefx.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 39 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After 15 days, finally i got a reply from ytfx stating that " After a very long inquiry and investigation. We have determined that you made a cash deposit of 8192$. " It was also mentioned that We spoke with local office and your cash deposit will be returned to you fully, please contact them(Himashu and Sanjiv) And phone number was also given in the email.

The real twist is, when i called to the person(Himanshu), he told that he was not contacted by youtradefx regarding my issue, even he told ytfx dont respond to his calls. I had sent the phone number and the email to AsstModerator, so he can confirm the same by contacting them.

So my point is, first of all how come they told to collect money from indian office, when the indian branch has been closed and ytfx continuing no operations in india. If they actually want to pay me, then why dont they pay me to e-money like webmoney or neteller.
Or else if they only want to pay through indain office, then re-open the office as well dont pretend n actually speak to local person with the proper information about how to pay me my money back and also of other people whose money they have blocked.
They are right now giving fake excuses , pretending to be helpful as well not in a mood of refund, even till date they are not replying the cause of disable of account, indian office close.
So if youtradefx wants to prove itself as not a scam company, then refund all the money back to the people to whom ytfx cheated.As well Dont pretend with false solution and illogical reasons.

I'm very busy this week and also have a cold. I'm not too busy or to sick to drop in and vote GUILTY. These unending delays from YouTradeFx are not acceptable.

If and only if they pay 100% of what's owed to you, then the guilty verdict can be reset to Resolved.

Dear Sir,

I would be happy to assist you in processing your withdrawal. I would also be happy to assist any clients with any withdrawals they would like to commit.

hello George
I scammed form Youtradefx too
I emil you last sunday nov,24
my account manager khaled zidan
support manager junior padro
dealing desk
and support team
but I don't get any reply from any person
I hope you are really faithful ,and justice person
thank you

I would have hoped that George would be in this thread, reporting how quickly that withdrawal was being taken care of. Strangely, he isn't.

I have received my payment....glad to know ,finally youtradefx taking steps to unwind their wrong doings...
Hope all my clients also get paid as they have been also scammed in the same way i have been...
When youtradefx will refund my client's 1000 usd each., then we can conclude that youtradefx in not in a scam mood and want to do business.....

I have received my payment....glad to know ,finally youtradefx taking steps to unwind their wrong doings...
Hope all my clients also get paid as they have been also scammed in the same way i have been...
When youtradefx will refund my client's 1000 usd each., then we can conclude that youtradefx in not in a scam mood and want to do business.....

did your clients receive the money???

Back