RESOLVED Case#2013-150 | bijaykhd vs www.youtradefx.com/

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 39 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very interesting. The company rep. said nothing about the India office. Maybe it is a local problem. Hopefully the upper chain will take care of this problem. This appears to be the 2nd problem listed is this open case flier about the same company. both have the same day problem was noted, and just a few hours apart. Coincidence, I think not.

Dear Sir,

I would be happy to assist you in processing your withdrawal. I would also be happy to assist any clients with any withdrawals they would like to commit.

Please send me (georgeb@ytfx.com) the following documentation. In addition any clients that you know of that would like to make a withdrawal also need to send me this information:
1. International identification (with the same name you used to open the account).
2. Trading account number
3. Sum of withdrawal
4. Withdrawal information (sum, wire transfer\credit card etc...)

I'll then start processing the relevant withdrawals.

Best Regards,
George Becker

Why dont you first enable my account...Account number 151112 Name Bijay Kumar Agrawalla
so that i can see my account and then i can calculate the withdrawal amount.
After that i will produce the list of my 28 clients and i need their account enabled as well i will ask each of my client to email you their details once their account gets enabled.

Very interesting. The company rep. said nothing about the India office. Maybe it is a local problem. Hopefully the upper chain will take care of this problem. This appears to be the 2nd problem listed is this open case flier about the same company. both have the same day problem was noted, and just a few hours apart. Coincidence, I think not.

not talking about India does not prove that they are not scammers or the mistake is not theirs. Have you seen any company explaining their problem or mistake...
we can consider it as a local problem only after the company solves the problem...
And there is only 2 case live...soon there will be enough no of cases to prove the company as scam, as i have asked all my 28 clients to file a case with the evidence they have, so that they can not run away with our hard earned money.

Last edited:
Bijaykhd, go ahead and send ALL the requested information directly to George's email as quickly as possible. That removes any possible excuse for your withdrawal not being paid. If you don't know your exactly account balance, just state that you want to withdraw everything.

Bijaykhd, go ahead and send ALL the requested information directly to George's email as quickly as possible. That removes any possible excuse for your withdrawal not being paid. If you don't know your exactly account balance, just state that you want to withdraw everything.

i have already provided my information and my client's information from yesterday.
Let's see how quickly they react.!!!

I think this should go to a vote next week if it's not resolved by Saturday. The vote can always be cancelled if the money owed is paid.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for referring the traders to me. I have already received several emails and have begun processing them.

Mr. Bjiay can you please confirm that we have started working on a resolution for your issue?

Best Regards,
George Becker

George, what about the Indian office you closed. We got complaints by Indian customers, would you comment to that and reassure your traders?

Dear Sir,

Thank you for referring the traders to me. I have already received several emails and have begun processing them.

Mr. Bjiay can you please confirm that we have started working on a resolution for your issue?

Best Regards,
George Becker

I have received email to provide my details fro withdrawl to bank, lets see how much do they take to do that.
But whenever i am asking for account enable , company is ignoring with false excuse.

Back